Rain

Fed-Kun's army
Manga artist sais she'll finish the story no matter what, alot of authors leave their synopses of the ending to a friend or editor so they finish the story if they pass. RIP though, Japanese healthcare is garbage.

What I like about this manga is the mysterious vibe around most of the characters which isn’t even in the genre list

Fed-Kun's army
if the author is dead it means the manga will concretely doesnt have a complete ending ?
and btw is the romance good in it or is really political and war centered ?

Best wrote, Best Art. Best Story layout and so real. Great Trans work. Thank you all for your hard work. with out your work and effects. Many Great Story's, Books, and writers would never be known but lost in Darkness.. Keep up your hard work. Don't let these Great Read's become Lost or unknown. Thank You all again. Have a Jesus Day.

Manga artist said she will finish the manga no matter what, for her friend. There is couple LN of this already so she adapting those and she can end it how she believe her friend would want.

MAN I JUST FOUND THIS AND WHEN I READ THE DESCRIPTION I FEEL KINDA SAD, RIP AUTHORl:(

Users who are viewing this thread