Raion Gotoki no Kuni Kara

Seems like a cool slice of life, with maybe some African anthrozoology thrown in. 🧐

But then the sudden BL shift at the end... guess that's why you should check the scan group, and tags eh 🤣

Dex-chan lover
tbh from the first chapter it doesnt seem racist, it's sincere in its cultural confusion and seems like the author did a lot of research about the foreign culture

So far, there isn't anything said or done that's racist. The author seems sincere in their approach and appears to have done the proper research. If anyone comes out the cut saying it's racist, they might be the ones that need to self-evaluate and reflect their own ingrained/subconscious racist ideologies

WTF THOS IS SOO UGH
WTD WTF WTFFF THIS IS SOOOO CUTEE AND ALL SWEET IM CRYING SO CUTE I LOVE IT

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is so cool, really unexpected how well the author has handled this. Love the reference to Rafiki!

@StrangerPerson14 Mangago makes money off of ads by re-posting so I suggest using adblocker if you're going to read off that site but thanks~..
@MagicPeach Exactly! I don't understand all the 'I hope this won't be rasist' comments... There was like nothing rasist and rather gave us some interesting facts lmfao
@Mobluby XDD saME its so cute ;o;

@UmmHai @StrangerPerson14 The second chapter is up on the translators site https://sites.google.com/view/galaxydoesbl#h.kcxazp1umd1u , idk why it's not uploaded here yet , I guess anyone could upload it since one of the groups doesn't have upload restriction? but maybe the other group doesn't want it here so I'm not going to upload it

Also heads up the second chapter is NSFW so probably should add the ecchi tag before uploading the chapter

@LadyCherry Ah thanks for letting me know and Yaoi is already a sorta NSFW tag. Shounen Ai being the non NSFW BL Tag. Idk if you meant Smut tag but ^.^ ty

Users who are viewing this thread