Raise Kamika - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
To date, the only series I "liked" from Segawa was Tokyo ESP (just the first arc, really). Oh well... Here's hoping he does find his way back.

Aggregator gang
Clearly Segawa had bigger plans for this story. The author’s inflexibility shows in this disgustingly exposition-heavy final chapter. Too bad the poor execution prematurely landed it in the rubbish bin.

It finally ended, what a trainwreck this is...
-actually surprised it manage to get 29 ch long, was expecting it to get axed sooner with the MC and heroines background settings.
-can't even relate with the villain motives considering the MC has a reincarnated past wife and just shrug her off like nothing.
-The relationship in this manga is all over the place.
author is really bad when it comes to romance, tho that's to be expected considering his past work.
Pls just do Vanilla romance and focus on that and just 1 heroines Segawa-san, if you want to go Harem, go all the way and not this love rival/triangle/crush/potnetial love tease BS.

I guess Segawa Hajime felt a creative block and had to end the series. Overall, I liked the series for what it is. It doesn't top Ga-rei or Tokyo ESP for me, but it was a good read while it lasted. Looking forward to Hajime sensei's next work.

Thank you Aoitenshi for translating this whole manga.

Aww... I'm sad it ended. It had quite a few issues but for what it's worth, it was charming and I felt attached to the characters.

Fed-Kun's army
Wish this could get a Sequel or something with maybe another reincarnation or when they're investigators

Dex-chan lover
The fuck do you mean it is over?? It has just begun reeeeeeeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread