Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - No Place for a Loser (Part 2)

"Here, I'm hard."
You can't get more honest than that, she got the dude good hook, line, and sinker

I think it's interesting how he didn't make the comment about selling herself to make money until he saw how unsettled she was by his tattoo and violent side. I think he knew that she would never prostitute herself so he said that to get her to run home to Osaka (since she seemed to be afraid of him).

Man, she sure surprised him by accepting his offer and giving it to him in the most unexpected way. What a way to say fuck you. lol

Aggregator gang
This is so twisted. I kinda like it.
But actually selling her kidney is a bit.. dumb imo.

Okay this is actually too funny lol i liked her acting like that but selling a kidney is a bit.. extreme? And that guy is a creep but I don’t particularly dislike him, tbh he’s hot

If y'all are saying that selling a kidney is dumb, I guess you all have never heard of yubitsume before. Her dad is an 893; she's a part of that world and she's not fucking around. This is how they show their sincerity.

Fed-Kun's army
Boring. I expected a badass MC and ML but instead, the MC is a wimp 99% of the time even though she has been the daughter of a yakuza her entire life and the ML is an asshole who has nothing going for him I don't mind a bit of an asshole with some kind of character but he has none of that. A waste of time for me so I'll drop this

For some reason, I was expecting a comedy from the premise. Should've checked the tags carefully.

Until the end of this chapter and I assume the rest of this series the ML is called a masochist about 3 times and every time it made no sense and felt like they meant to use Sadist.

some of the comments saying that they dropped this didn't keep reading...and that's kinda sad. It's only chapter 2, you try developing a multi-layered main character in two chapters. There's way more to yoshino. And as for the male lead....he just gets more...interesting...i will say they make a really good TEAM....

Fed-Kun's army
Are you telling me this woman still scare of yakusa after being a daughter of one big clan??

nerf for plot...

Many people have been dropping this manga for the MC but to let y’all know, these first few chapters don’t completely sum up her character. I’ve read the rest and I’m completely satisfied with her personality. She’s amazing and totally what’d you’d expect from a daughter of a yakuza.

Do not drop it guys , its so amazing and different, take it from me, I came to reread it again 😁 It will get so much more interesting and fun !! 😀
Latest chapters have comments upto 170+

Users who are viewing this thread