Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Learning to be human.

Dex-chan lover
They're not in a relationship so that's not cheating... He being fckd up is another thing

Dex-chan lover
>Cold blooded killer/torturer
Eh, we aren't all angels. He can stil-
>Netorare fetish
...Oh. Yeah, he's confirmed for being a piece of shit then.

I honestly cannot wait for the day when Kirishima goes to his hoes and realizes they can't satisfy him anymore. I just want Yoshino to completely fill his head and then have her break him.

I want a full-on shoujo moment where she sends him a blinding smile for the first time and he becomes absolutely floored by her expression

I rarely like any heroine in a manga. But I really love yoshino. She's really cool and chill around kirishima. Well not really chill. But her reactions around him are so funny 🤣

Yeah maybe fix yourself and then she'll like you a little lmao... Start with maybe not hanging with other girls?? Bruh this dude, I can't

even though yakuzas men tend to have many lovers (like yoshinos grandpa does) i rlly dont want kirishima and yoshino ended up together when he still fools around with other girls.... homeboy needs to fix himself istg

Fed-Kun's army
NTR fetish, hm? I get the feeling he’s the kind who would kill anyone who touched Yoshino...so maybe ok, cheat, but then the guy ends up dead. Nice and neat, no worries about her actually leaving.

I’m very happy she didn’t pull a stereotypical shoujo move and decide that it was her imagination that someone was there. And man, her lecture was awesome.

He might be a masochist but I dont think he has a ntr fetish. Its like he just want Yoshino to step on him but she's all for himself

Fed-Kun's army
SO MUCH TO SAY!!!

First off - that first panel is gorgeous! as much as i love them fighting together, i live for them doing normal, domestic couple stuff

so the Ayano girl is a fwb? ooh and she already dislikes our FL??? poor FL, she gets hated on everywhere :(

lol from the way he's describing Somei's actions towards him, she's really just tryna save her life lmao

and omg him showing up at night? do yall think he was just watching her or did it lowkey look like he might strangle her?

okayyyy but that braiding scene was too cute

yaasssssss our queen showing off how much she knows bout him like a boss. love it.

oof all the couple content!!!!111 i am spoiled this chapter.

"No? I don't like you at all, and that'd be pointless murder"

Yoshino's unabashed logic has me rolllinggg

Dex-chan lover
"I'll work hard so you'll hate me when I'm with other girls". BRO. HAHAHAHA. Such a wild statement.

Users who are viewing this thread