Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2 - She's a villainess, a woman that calls forth destruction. (Part 2 of 2)

Fed-Kun's army
1518451989832.png

Both of them are straight fucked in the head

It is the hottest thing I had ever seen

Double-page supporter
I wish I understood the yakuza culture more to get the subtle nuances. But holy hell I love the faces in this so much.

MrP

This is amazing. Poor Shouma's survival odds are looking pretty bleak...

Dex-chan lover
He was definitely staring at her ass when she went to go eat ?

I'm not quite sure why she asked him to be more messed up but I guess they're made for each other! I hope Shouma finds someone good too.

Fed-Kun's army
Every time I see this has updated, I get excited bc I know this manga will never make me bored. I love how fucked up kirishima is, and Yoshino has to be my fav heroine in a long time.
Finally, despite all of his talk of ntr fetish, he realizes that he’s actually super jealous of yoshino and shouma lolll

Double-page supporter
I really like this manga. It’s so weird lol. I feel like even the author has a hard time figuring out these guys’ personalities lol.

Trust me, this Author is not conventional, the other work, Haru no Noroi, was really good too!
I live to see the conclusion of this ship!

Fed-Kun's army
Man, now she'll never be rid of him. Just look at that smitten face!

Dex-chan lover
All this development is really making me think. I don't think I've ever thought this much from reading a romance manga.

Uhhhhh he's gotta realize that if he wants to keep her. He's gotta stop banging his side chicks. The hypocrite has has 8 diff chicks. Wtf! He should fuck off since Yoshino deserves better than that.

Dex-chan lover
This is amazing. Poor Shouma's survival odds are looking pretty bleak...
The chapter says Yoshino's grandfather treats him like his own son, and he's not considered official Yakuza, which probably implies he can't be touched without major repurcussions for the whole Tokyo group. He basically has the same VIP status as Yoshino.

Users who are viewing this thread