Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2 - She's a villainess, a woman that calls forth destruction. (Part 2 of 2)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES! Somehow this art and story has really drawn me in that I find myself even typing the Spanish chapters into a translator just to read it. lol Very much appreciated. <3

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if this manga will try to throw in some twists in the romance department. so far, it seems pretty obvious that no one is competition for Kirishima, especially not Shouma. i don't really want them to end up together though

Dex-chan lover
@people wondering why Yoshino says she'd prefer he become crazy, i think it's because it would be more honest.

she already thinks he's crazy, so she'd rather he become the truest (craziest) version of himself---pretending to be anything else would only disgust her (she always hates when he lies to her, so yeah).

BUUUT after reading the pixiv extras and seeing what Kirishima REALLY does at work, i wonder if she'll regret this, haha

Double-page supporter
This guy doesn't even know what he wants 😂 Well hopefully our heroine will be able to change that and make him slave for her LMAO.

Group Leader
i love when she changes dialects too. i wish more female leads were like her. strong resolve and able to deliver through in the end; strong in her own way and never appearing weak despite her significantly inferior physical abilities. people who are uselessly "brave" or "upright" are so boring. people who are "headstrong" and always brute force through situations so that it always goes their way are also boring. i love yoshino because she's not merely brave, upright, or headstrong. she has her own set of morals and is capable of demonstrating a sort of strength that i have yet to see in most other female leads. sure, she needs the strength of the guys around her most of the time, but she also has a strong resolve to adapt to the situation and doesn't uselessly fight against the guys that protect her because they don't see her, a woman, as an equal. yoshino sees beyond the immediate situation and has the ability to weigh her options with the intention to adapt and survive.

on another note, i genuinely believe miyama loves her, albeit in his own twisted way. he was raised to survive as yoshino was, but in a much more different way. additionally, he knows he has the power to play around with others, sexually and emotionally. yoshino is a special flower to him, but nevertheless a flower amongst many others. whether he truly pursues her or not, he's still figuring that out. independent of that, he refuses to violate and disrespect her sexually because she is more special than his fwb's. probably.

Up to this chapter, I feel like yoshino is kinda.. indecisive and slow? I'm sorry yoshino's fans. I also like her, but the more I read it the more I feel like her character doesn't make sense. She wants to make kirishima head over heels for her, but at the same time she's confused every time kirishima shows his love to her. You can see her getting shocked when kirishima says that he loves her even after yoshino shows him her hostility.

In the previous chapter, she even searches the internet to know how to makes kirishima loves her. Well, it's easy to make him love her. He ALREADY loves her. She just needs to add fuel to the flame by acting rough to him. He's a masochist so he would love it. Or does yoshino still not realize his weird fetish and kink? I feel like she still doesn't get how messed up kirishima is. I really hope her character will develop nicely. She's one of my favorites.

@kanadarica hi, just passing by, re-reading cuz of the "raise wa tanin ga il" drought....but discussing your comment, just in case u haven't caught up yet (also this isn't really a spoiler, but here you go just in case
), yoshino explains in a later chapter while talking to her cousin tsubaki that she is still unsure whether kirishima actually genuinely likes her or is just obsessed with her because she's some kinda rare find/toy/display he found after witnessing "crazy yakuza bish yoshino" ...cuz, as we know, he's a "crazy, masochistic lil sh*thead". She doesn't understand what is going on through his mind and he still kinda scares her(she did watch him stab someones eye...), but she refuses to back down from her "string him along for a year, then drop him and go home" plan. Its a pride thing.
She said herself that she hates his "shitty kinks" And feeding into his kinks is not in her personality. She would never. Not on purpose anyway.
Even we are not sure WHY or for HOW LONG kirishima will "love" her...he could very well just be obsessed with her...but yoshino chooses to believe that he likes her for now...and if he doesn't get it together and make HER fall in love him... that she's gonna drop him after a year just like she promised.

@kanadarica of course she wouldn’t be sure if he loved her, especially because he’s a masochist(and crazy). Her goal is to make him genuinely fall in love with her and then break his heart. But a masochist would probably be satisfied with anybody if they get treated accordingly. They literally just met and like a switch he fell in love. nobody would call that love because then he’d just get bored of her because she didn’t meet his expectations, that’s why his love wouldn’t be considered love. I mean he even stated “i thought I’d probably get bored of you”

Dex-chan lover
@MrP I nailed it, in fucked up pair it isnt about normalcy but about sincerity, and your examples were really on it.

Users who are viewing this thread