Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Better to be hated than ignored

"Will Kiroshima-kun become trash?"
Honey, we already know that answer in present tense.

Lololol i just love how all of us in the comments are, like, we already know kirishima is trash
like what kinda question is that author?? 🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
@shori

That comment is from the magazine that they usually put at the end of each issue.

BTW I liked the fact that Yoshino tries to explore her relationship with Kirishima and know him better. That's progress. Now she knows their relationship is more wholesome than she thought! Hah!

Still curious what Kirishima plans with that Nao girl. It's gotta have something to do with underworld business again.

For some reason i can't stop the feeling of wanting to see kirishima falls into ruin for some reason.

I just want to see him look hopeless.

I want to c more of the fl not give a care at all towards kirishima.

Hahhahaha.

He is a trash because i saw the raws and men I really hate him more now I wish she ends up with shouma em just waiting to see if this gets better or else gonna drop this shit .

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what he could possibly do at this point that would suddenly make her go "Oh no, that's the line. You crossed it." But even if he did, why does that automatically make her fall for Shouma in your minds? Maybe she gets to be a lonely spinster instead, with 300 cats.

Group Leader
There was a page missing, page 21, thank you @ggenee for pointing it out!!! Been fixed, if you see any error please do tell me about them!! ♥

Dex-chan lover
Eh? since when kirishima did not become a trash.?? The boii is already the trashiest of the trash since chapter one.
Maybe he has other reasons for aftering his hoe nao bitch but dang. Our heroine is too perfect for him. I even ship her with her cousin girl. I dont mind yuri route lol.

Anyways author better not messed up with the development of their love story with needless ntr.I mean their relationship is going smooth and then this shit is comin.sigh.

Thank you for the translations!!^^

Dex-chan lover
P. S. I'm just reading and holding this shit because of yoshino bae.
P. S. S. Kirishima's alias is T R A S H.
we already knew that.

He is a piece of trash and we all know that author 😂 regarding the romance, I think if it ever happens it's been established that it by no means is it going to be conventional especially if the author's previous work is to be taken accounted for.

But tbh I am far more interested in Yoshino trying to understand and investigate more on Kirishima. And who is this new gal, Nao? Obviously we're going to get chapters of her and Kirishima hitting the sheets but what makes her different than any of the girls we've seen sleeping with him? Probably flesh out Kirishima more and probably make me more confused of wtf he is. But sure can't wait. Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Yoshino asked him to be pure trash, and so I'm not surprised he's going to become pure trash.

What a trainwreck! I love this series!

The last line made me crack up so hard.
In all seriousness though, he probably wants something out of her. Considering how much he likes/is obsessed with Yoshino, I hope it is something that might help Yoshino or something.
In any case there is always my boy Shouma

Double-page supporter
waiting for kirishima to become trash more like waiting for him to reveal hes been trash all along

@eminyan You can read the raws in here mangadex , anyway its spoiler so em giving you warning.
He actually went with mc to her hometown and without mc knowledge he met his ex and did "that" with her and I really hate how our mc have not a single clue about her own feelings and the ex Tries to find out about the mc and they both have a encounter in the uni without the trash knowing and I know the ex will do something really stupid to our mc in a jealousy well that's all I know and some are just my thoughts so don't take it seriously . we can just wait and see if its get better or worse 😀

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread