Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Better to be hated than ignored

Fed-Kun's army
@viovio
maybe ooh?? that makes sense

tbh i doubt- although the author is trying to make it seem that way- kirishima is seeing his ex again for a romantic purpose or smthg
its either just for a fling (but honestly i doubt its ALL just for a fling) or for something related to her career and how he can take advantage of her status and etc bc kirishima doesnt just pay attention to ppl just bc he "likes" them and he wouldn't invest so much time and attention to someone for a fling he can get elsewhere

@Ifrittuccia ???????? weren't you talking abt hoping that the author speeds up the chapters or at least releases them on a regular basis? i thought you assumed that the eng ch releases have the same release pace as the jpn ones and that the current eng ch is also the current jpn one (yeah i meant the spanish release being further than the eng)
as far as i know this series is a monthly one and i think there has been only a 1-time issue break for it so far because of the mangaka's health or smth
so yeah, the first part was meant to you, the rest was just my comment in general (that's why I made a line skip^^;)
sorry, if you misunderstood it (and if this comment might come off as aggressive orz), and no, dw, it doesnt end in 2 ch lol, it's probably going to take a while until this series reaches its end ^^

if this can be so dark
i think this will be one of possible scenario
"Nao girl is one who accidentally buy Yoshino Kidney and transplant it in her body, Kirishima track down and found it, now he want to close to her and took that kidney back and Yoshino finally realize how much Kirishima obsession to her"

eminyan Your points are right about her romantic feelings but why I am feeling that she is going to do something stupid in future lol maybe I am just a little worried that about her , we can't be sure how the author will develope mc personality in future and her feelings but I am sure that she will fall for him first because he is the male lead and my heart always breaks when the second lead in every story ends up like that even tho tge second lead is much better like how he broke up with his girlfriend lol he was talking about the mc the whole time , which I find very charming like he also in the same business like trash but he cares alot about mc feelings and is perfect for her , in mc case If the author just make second lead and mc interactions more clearly like develope their relationship more in front of that trash then maybe the trash personality will change or not. like make him hurt and get his feelings right and stop him from doing "that" with other girls then we will see how determined he is about his feelings for her .
Anyway we just got to see if this gets better or worse .

Fed-Kun's army
lol this is so fun. I already feel kind of bad for Nao. Having Kirishima's attention for any reason is never ends well tbh.
Yoshino continues to be best character. I really doubt she's ever going to fall for Kirishima, like I just don't get a 'possible romance' vibe from this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad our male and female mc is inseparable cs i really want her to break out, but it seems that whenever kirishima being more and more dirty made the more inseparable they are. Damn. Hellish torture of feelings on reading this, but its so one of a kind that i just keep on waiting for more releases.

...so is he in love with that bit$h!? So he want to go to Osaka in July to be with her?

if he doesn't stop seeing his many side chicks then I can't really ship him with yoshino. He doesn't deserve some one pure like yoshino.

Double-page supporter
Just realised she had sex with a middle schooler while she was in college 😷

So Nao is the girl from his past he actually loves hmm?
He is just a detestable person.

Only one reason to hang on to that much blood and that’s to fake said person death. Along with the plastic surgery comment I’m positive that’s a possible future.

Users who are viewing this thread