Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - If you're indifferent, then I'd rather be hated (Part 1)

What’s with the author constantly trying to play the creepajealousy card even when it goes against the characters?
Hmmm.

@Halesy
He goes to town with FL and fucks the girl we're seeing (who's he's had dealings with before, he only went to mess around with her). He does so very slyly when FL isn't around

@writerfromanotherstar

Thanks. I’m gonna have to just drop this then :/ that’s too much for me. I signed up for sweet+ sour / awkward/ humor / well... the first 10 chapters kinda nailed what I liked. That..: too much.

Double-page supporter
@semicharmed

What you're referring to is that incident in minatohayama elementary is it? I think that one's from when Kirishima was 10 y.o and he beat up a bunch of highschoolers pretty badly.

@Halesy
Um, Kirishima has been portrayed to be a fuckboy since like chapter 6. Ofc what he's doing here isn't anything new, we're just seeing the nit and grit of his daily life away from Yoshino. That said, I'm curious what he's planning with this new girl

@Halesy

Yeah well that's how he is from the start. He sleeps around, as expected of a yakuza.
And if you read the side story, Yoshino knows it too. She even gave him presents to give to his side women lol.

If you want the same type of humor with a more decent ML, I recommend you read its sister manga from the same author.. Haru no Noroi.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter Snow Flower Scans! And Happy Holidays!!!

@Izznis
Kirishima isn't yakuza technically though (;

lmao we been knew kirishima’s a slut.. this seinen not josei tho so like I doubt yoshino’s gonna find a new man :// wonder what they’re gonna develop romantically hmm

@Izznis

Hopefully though, this ass (I hate players that try to cling to one girl while being a player and get offstandish if she's with another guy-Shouma-) gets rejected by FL? I mean they can be 'friends' but I wouldn't like to see her falling for him in any way... Even if she does I'd like her to make him grovel and suffer before getting with her....

But lmao that's just my wish

Users who are viewing this thread