Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.1 - If you're indifferent, then I'd rather be hated (Part 2)

Group Leader
Ok, the page size looks massive now that it's on MD lol... have fun?

Gosh he's the worst ML ever. I really hope they won't end up together. Why am I even reading this, the angst 🤬

Double-page supporter
Was really hoping this would be the next part when I saw this updated. Alas. In any case thankyou for the translation.

Double-page supporter
@Eclat123
Why are you still reading this? The manga's been pretty forthright about Kirishima being absolutely awful and no one in this manga's a exactly paragon of purity either.

God why do I torture myself by reading this

KIRISHIMA U BUMHEAD LEAVE YOSHINO ALONE CRIIIIII U JUST WENT TO OSAKA FOR DUBIOUS REASONS YA JERKWAD
I hope Yoshino's cousin or Souma take her away!!!

@Eclat123 have you read the mangaka's other work? The male MC is loads better lmao and for me, it's a less stressful read than this one. Still has angst but good ending nonetheless.

Aggregator gang
Once again, I fall deeply in love with Shouma's banana shirt.

Thanks for your TS, dear team!

Double-page supporter
Aye first chapter from SFS! Thank you and (belated) happy Valentines!

I just realized that since Yoshino discovered that Kirishima might not actually have romantic feelings towards her (he does) she doesn't avoid physical contact with him anymore (like pulling him away from droves of tourists). It's a really neat little detail! I can just hope this new arc shines a new light to their dubious relationship lol
The title tells me that at the end of this Osaka trip Yoshino will find out even more about Kirishima and hate him more haha

thank you so much SFS for the amazing work as always! 💙🥺

i'm really liking this whole shouma vs kirishima thingy, can't wait to see how the rest of the osaka trip is going end up like 👀

why does everyone praise the ML's good looks imo he's not that good looking?? he looks like everyone else... 🙄i guess in RL he'd be very handsome??

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot I was reading this story. lol
Also a banana shirt... I never thought I like them but Shouma's the second guy I've seen in one in a manga and it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread