Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.2

Dex-chan lover
Whaaaaat? He stalks her to such an extent?? And she knows about that and leaves that be?? Gosh; a gps + seeing all the messages & phone calls she receives....oh wow XDD Thanks for the translation; even if it ends in a cliffhanger...again XDD

Dex-chan lover
Damn yoshino never fails to amaze me. She is too perfect for kirishimatrash boi. He think he's smart but yoshino is already waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of him. Well played yoshino. Well played.
You can't win against best girl.LMAO she knew about the gps. (well I think he already said to her about putting gps on her gadgets prev. Chaps. )
Yoshino preparing to kick some ass.
Now you woudn't want to mess with her. She's going to take some ass down w/ fabolous look. Lol
GOOOOO YOSHINO KICK THOSE TRASHES DOWN TO THE GARBAGE BIN WHERE THEY BELONG!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS GODBLESSED MAN!!!

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is going on right here? I lost the track of story at all.

Fed-Kun's army
im confused too but i assume theyre going to explain (show us what happens/cliffhanger --> explanation of what happened in the background) but honestly I just dont know how yoshino got involved?
like not saying she isnt capable of planning or whatever, but literally nowhere in the story did yoshino target ozu and its odd that she even knows him. yoshino and kirishima MIGHT be working together, but thats kind of..... unlikely because kirishima isnt that type of person UNLESS yoshino did smthg to him already
@Jmann

Dex-chan lover
GOD YOSHINO IS SO HOT

I want her to be the next Yakuza boss and have a bunch of handsome dangerous as her harem because fuck the patriarchy

Dex-chan lover
@eminyan yep im trying to recollect my memories about what happened in manga before, even re-read few last chapters and it i was like "how the hell she is involved in all of that, how she nows the guy, how she is in this at all I DONT UNDERSTAND" - that what im thinking reading this last few chapters (i promise to myself to wai proper quality of the scans/translation but cant help myself seeing how many chapters were dropped to us).

Thank you guysss😁

I bet yoshino be like this is my turf
I know everything hereee👻

Kirishima 🤡 bish nao🤡

Tbh, these past chapters didnt even drop any hints that yoshino aim/know that boy that threathen Nao. Out of nowhere shes like "imma lock you down, be ready to get beat up". Its like the author just making things up, and I hated it :((.
Anyway, you go girl! Beat some fucboi asss!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Jmann @moonlake
I think the author is trying to head for an element of surprise and intentionally even showed yoshino seeming "docile" or not really doing much esp when the author showed nao underestimating and judging yoshino

but istg if the next few chapters don't show us exactly what happened and execute it properly it's going to be really ???? confusing bc we dont even know what yoshinos goals are when it comes to ozu, why she's shown being oblivious about it until now, and how she got involved in kirishimas business? i rlly like this manga so i hope there isnt a plot hole or smthg ;;____;;

Interesting. So Yoshino is stalking Kirishima much more deeply then it was shown in the manga. As suggested by her brother. Does she have a hacker? This is her turf and she admitted that she have a lot of connections too.

Users who are viewing this thread