Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.2

AMAZING OMG she really played him. This chapter gave me goosebumps!!! Also thank you so much, the font is much easier to read

Ooooffffff she played him soo welll it hurts!! You don't mess with Yoshino on her home turf. On one hand I am worried about her going in alone, and I am sure both guys will probably rush there, but I want to see Yoshino show us her full psycho mode. Can't wait to see her unleash her full potential.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my my
He thought he had everything in the palm of his hand. But what is this deviation from the plot?? Oh hum
Many thanks

Also that ozu guy has no idea what he is up against. Lolol

Dex-chan lover
Daaaammnnnnnn Yoshino would you leave trash kirishima and go out with me? Pls don't mind that I'm a straight gal lol

@siiddheshwgh She could probably give a signal in the middle of that crowd in front of him and a whole army of her families soldiers would point a gun at him. John Wick style ;)

Aggregator gang
Ooh my gad she tricked the bastard. Yoshino is such a fun protagonist to root for 😂

Lol Yoshino showing Kirishima he really shouldn't under estimate her over and over. Dude, she knows your tricks. She just doesn't call you out on it cause she's apathetic to you. Your dick would be gone if she really did like you and you cheat on her.

Users who are viewing this thread