Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - His Kindness Weighs More Than Life [5]

Dex-chan lover
Yoshino is a woman and a half.

Her grit is out of this world, and I don't think it is because her family is yakuza, yes, it factors in how she uses it but she clearly became like this because she decided to be like this, she just has the mind and courage to act how she needs.

The way she "disposed" of the GPS to not make him suspicious and the water bottle throw? Most people would still be in shock after waking up tied in a bathtub, but she had the presence of mind to hear every single thing the guy said, act upon it, and bet her life on buying enough time so that Kirishima got there.

Fed-Kun's army
i like that shes like her father in a way. she isnt necessarily yakuza, she doesnt train to death, she isnt a phys fighter, but shes smart. she grasps situations deathly fast and is able to have the initiative and will to make choices for herself.

her choice of self sacrifice didnt come from resignation or fear, she had a clear head about the decision shed made while fighting for her life. she would be a good leader i think!

Dex-chan lover
that was intense. wow. that first panel on the last page. dang.
I'm so happy she finally escaped the clutches of that man

the panel where Kirishima sees just her lower body reminds of an earlier bonus chapter where he found her in a similar position....

Dex-chan lover
holy shit that was a crazily action packed chapter. this guy's a nut job with how he casually places a gun down, randomly proposes to get married and drugged the straw like WHAT? and him wanting to kill the leader of yazuka indirectly by going for yoshino of all people, mans got guts

Dex-chan lover
Yoshino being the badass queen she is is 😍 love her so much, damn pls step on everyone and everything in your way!! Thanks for the for the awesome scanlation, Juice Box folks!!! 💜
Thank you! 💝 This chapter was a lot for all of us but we really wanted to get it out because we were just as excited to read it as everyone else, so really appreciate the comment.

And YASSSS Yoshino is a bad ass queen and we allll love to see it. 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread