Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

@XenonXYZ I see your point. This is definitely not your cup of tea. It isn't different from real emotions tho. Are you expecting him to change? Or for her to fall in love with him? That's just not how it works. This manga is not going to have a cliché happy ending. This focus majorly on violence. If you want faster romance development, look for another one. You're not going to find it here. I'd recommend Yubisaki to Renren, Skip Beat. Unfortunately I can't recommend much. Personally, I see it as a breath of fresh air. You said every chapter feels like the same, but the same happens in a great percentage of all the other mangas you've read if you impartially look at them. Just drop this one. Sorry I can't recommend something good. Do you read Webtoons? I'm following Purple Hyacinth. There isn't much romance there but it's evolving - a lot of action, some comedy from to time. I think it's pretty cool. Unlovable replacement too - romance, a lot of comedy, a bit of drama. Well, there's good stuff there. Take a look. (I like In the Bleak Midwinter too, but there's practically no romance now - mostly action, drama, and suspense. )

Okay, I really like the story and all, but the romance part. I don't understand why he's sleeping with multiple women when saying he likes her. I get it that he has no emotions when doing it with them, but isn't he doing Yoshino wrong? Even though I know she doesn't care, but still- This is just a thought I had in mind while reading this :'D.

The only ending for this manga is that she will end up with any good man except for kirishima, I don't like him because I feel that he's looking down on her. Always underestimating her, thinks that he's the only one who knows her best🤮🤮 if she ends up with him then this manga was a whole waste

Aggregator gang
I really hope that author makes Kirishima work for Yoshino's love

@hope2009 underestimating might be the wrong word tho. He just doesn't actually know her that well apart from the info he had gathered. If Yoshino shows her stuff and rubs her skills on his face, I doubt he'll be doing it as much. Also, the author clearly showed that the men in the yakuza don't particularly view women as on the same pedestal as them, which is understandable. Yoshino's just an entirely different case.

Can no longer understand the story due to the slow updates. Can anyone spare me an explanation.
So is the guy with tattoos a bad guy?

like I love the ml in like a way just cuz he’s interesting but fuck him.

I hope yoshino doesn’t end up with him.

Thank you for the update, it was such a thrilling chapter. Please more updates..!! Please

Users who are viewing this thread