Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

Double-page supporter
Just wanna ask if it's possible to get this on paperback? The amazon link says kindle..

Her childhood friend may be the hottest manga character I have seen in a loooooooooong time

Dex-chan lover
Oh my lord there are so many tl groups on this now what is going on

No I have second lead syndrome, I mean these things are usually laid out from the start but I’m still rooting for childhood friend.

Omg who is the new guy with the face scar does anyone know him please tell me even if its spoiler

Group Leader
anyone tell me is this good ? I saw high rating want to give it a try

@kcjpunk its a great story so far but I would absolutely take that "romance" tag with a huge margin of error - its really gonna depend on your personal views.

@scarlet_summer I'm pretty sure that there aren't any officially translated volumes, or none that you can buy in-store/amazon. I bought the first two volumes, both physical, while I was in Japan but since I got them in Japan that means they are in Japanese. But if you don't mind the language, the link to buy it on Jap Amazon is below the description.

Also for ppl who want spoilers, sadly the translation teams are caught up with the official releases so that means we get one chapter a month. I don't see too many complaints, but please be patient and enjoy the story! :)
And huge thank you to the translation teams for updating!

ALWAYS WORTH THE WAIT!!!!! thank you so much for the translation team doing God's work!!!!!!!! tysm!!!!!

Double-page supporter
@fantasyshifter

Yes I don't mind if it's in Japanese, though I would like a physical copy. The link in the description is the kindle version though. Thanks for answering! I'll try looking at amazon jp

Omg! Who is he? I have read this manga back and forth like many times, but still cannot recall who is he T^T

If you like:
- intriguing characters
- unique art
- feral action
- complex relationship dynamics
- not your typical romance (the FL & ML are closer to Bonnie & Clyde type of energy, than being a rep of a regular healthy romance, but it doesn’t matter since it’s written in a believable way and makes sense in context of the story)
- REFRESHING DIALOGUE (no dumb misunderstandings!)
- arranged marriage
- YAKUZA POLITICS
- FL WHO HOLDS HER OWN
- WELL WRITTEN FEMALE CHARAS
- mad simping material (collect 3 bad husbandos!)

Read it. 11\10

@leusee Snowflower Scans started first but they’ve been occupied with other scans (they still update though!), while Kirishima Fansubs has been doing a lot of the recent chapters.

Read Kirishima Fansubs to stay up to date with the story, but also read Snowflower Scans for their more in-depth translations and beautifully detailed side notes on cultural explanations of yakuza elements in the manga, and, other great nuances.

Users who are viewing this thread