Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

Dex-chan lover
The male lead is scary and quite dangerous, but I still love him XDDD If the heroine had been anyone else, then I wouldn't be able to enjoy this manga as much as I do now<33 XDD This whole psycho male concept wouldn't work out without this badass heroine <33 The way she is now, I wouldn't mind her being in a relationship with the main guy, since she's able to handle him more or less XD

Here's a rough translation for chapter 12.1
Y: Yoshino
K: Kirishima
T: Tsubaki

Y: What I can do? I will do very badly at the end of semester exams

K: do not worry, there are still two days left, it's enough time to study, right?

Y: it is impossible to study 10 subjects in 2 days .. for worse, I have mathematics and English the first day of the exam week
(((I'm doing especially bad in mathematics)))

K: I think it's better luck that you have the subject in which the first day is worse, and I can help you study

Y: Hey? It is not necessary, you also have to study, right? (((you have 14 subjects)))

K: I do not need a lot of time to study, it's enough to do my homework and review the class notes and textbooks

Y: usually, how do you do to study? so I can take a note from you

K: Hmm? I read once the content they gave in class and then I read the textbook. I memorize what the book says and solve the problems of the book of practices, that's all.
(((at the time of the exam, the only thing I do is remember things)))

Y: I was an idiot for asking you ... (((damn imbecile)))

Y: at the end of the month we will have test exams and next month we will have the university test exams ... will I be able to enter the university if I do not manage to solve such basic

mathematical problems?

K: do not worry, there is always a way to solve these things even if you can not get over it, I will take care of doing all the maths from now on and throughout your life.

Y: and you're assuming we're going to marry...

Y: ah, now that we've mentioned the university, I remembered something

K: what?

Y: the last day of the exam week I will go to Yokohama, I have something to do there

K: Eh? what?

Y: my cousin will move from Kyoto to Yokohama, the capital of Kanagawa Prefecture

----- cover page:
women always hide. his murderous looks.
chapter 12 (first part) princess Tsubaki
-----------------------

K: here we go

Y: .......

Y: It was not necessary for you to accompany me!

K: I could not leave you alone

K: It is dangerous for two women to come out on their own, I know the place better
(((the turnstiles are here)))

Y: good, that you know better is true ...

Y: By the way, it's the first time I'm in Yokohama, I did not know I was so close

K: depends on which place of Tokyo is your starting point, but it is quite close to the center of the capital

Y: Hmm, you come here frequently?

K: I do not usually come alone

Y: Yeah, well, I suppose if you're going to come from Tokyo to here you would usually do it by having a date with a woman

K: .....

Y: You're the type of man who can not lie, huh

K: no ... it's just that I feel it's too late to lie, it would only make you hate me

Y: Whoa, you understand my way of thinking well

Y: it's already 13 ... my cousin may be late, she starts university in September, so it seems she's busy preparing for the move. I think that today in the morning he went to visit the

place

K: So the university starts in autumn, is she a year older than you?

Y: she has just returned from a short study abroad trip she has rushed to move, she must be very busy
(((should not have bothered to take the time to see me)))

Y: By the way, how much do you know about my cousin?

K: hm .. I guess the basics

Y: the basics?

K: I know that your father and your cousin's mother were half-brothers of different mothers

Y: then you know enough ...

Y: to be more precise, my cousin is the daughter of the daughter of a lover of my grandfather

K: Whoa, your family tree is complex

Y: Yes, it's something typical of a yakuza

Y: although that lover showed up to say that she was the mistress of the boss Somei when my aunt was already 10 years old so apparently it is not clear if she is really her biological

daughter or not

Y: My grandfather did not make any inquiries and raised her as if she were his daughter. Now she's my aunt and she's definitely part of the family

K: Anyway, so she went to an international school since she was in elementary school and from September she studied international relations in the university ... yes she sounds like a

high-class lady

Y: Woah, on second thought, it fits perfectly with your preferences

K: what do you mean?

Y: you'll know when you meet her

T: Yoshino-chan

Y: Tsubaki!

Y: It's been a while, have you been fine? did you get skinnier?

T: really? I do not notice it, but thanks I was fine ~

T: anyway, Yoshino...
It's good to see that your face is still so beautiful and similar to the Renji, as it always has been ...

Y: you're already saying weird things again

T: Is he the person you mentioned?

K: it's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Miyama Kirishima

T: it's a pleasure, I'm Akashigata Tsubaki

Y: You see it? Did I tell you that fits perfectly with your preferences?

Y: she is a genuine lady of high class, with a good sense of fashion, pale skin, dark eyes, long black hair with a hairstyle that few women look as good as she looks where you look, is the

kind of woman I would hate a woman who is in love with you, do not you think?

T: Ayy, Yoshino, I do not want you to be the one to tell me those things

K: hahaha, Yoshino, there are things that are too rude to say them out loud

K: but it is true that she is a very beautiful woman

Y: Is not it?

K: I'm glad to meet such a beautiful person which is worthy of being Yoshino's cousin

Y: See, I told you that this guy is very good at talking

T: ufufu

T: I had heard that Yoshino's boyfriend was a good man but I can see that you are as handsome as the rumors said

K: hahaha, thank you very much

Y: that is not my boyfriend!!!

T: Now that I think about it, today you had the last end of semester exam, how did it go?

Y: EH

Y: Do you plan to ask that at a time like this ..?

T: aah, you are so transparent

K: do not worry, we spent the nights without sleeping studying together you said you thought you were better in English and science than in the mid-semester exams, is not it?

Y: but it's not enough ... Mathematics was essential and it was terrible ... I might not be able to go to the university, I'm afraid I can not pass because I have a very low score ...

T: do not get depressed, Yoshino. If you do not go to college, we can open a flower shop together

Y: what a strange way to try to comfort me ...

K: I see, Yoshino is from Osaka but you are from Kyoto, Tsubaki

T: and?

K: Sometimes Yoshino speaks with his dialect, but she does not use it when she is talking

Y: Well, the dialects of Osaka and Kyoto are quite different but for you, it should sound pretty similar

T: ufufu, that's right, both my grandmother and my aunt are from Kyoto

Y: Now that you mention it, it surprises me that you've left Kyoto ... I was sure you would live there until you died

T: hmm .. I could have studied in Kyoto but decided to study at the university I wanted to go to

K: Well, it does not look like the kind of person who is so attached to Kyoto, will she give that impression because she speaks in a neutral dialect?

Y: of course not! Legend has it that there are women from Kyoto who are long delayed in getting married because they like Kyoto too much and do not want to move from there! she is that

kind of traditional woman of Kyoto !!

T: Do you believe it?

Y: What do you say...?! I will never forget that time a long time ago we traveled to Ise but anyway you forced me to eat at a traditional Kyoto restaurant!

T: well I thought that store would have the most delicious food

K: Hmm, how interesting (((especially by Yoshino)))

Y: Nothing of that!! We had gone to Ise !! We could have eaten those same dishes in Kyoto ..!

Y: Enough we have had a lot of episodes like that, so if we start with the theme we will not finish more ...

T: ufufu, it's true since we're here, I should take a good look at the stores

Y: ah ~ I've been looking, but there's nothing, in particular, I want to buy if I had to choose, I guess I could buy a casual bag ... what about you, Tsubaki?

T: hmm .. I guess I could also buy one to go to college

T: Yoshino, these sanda- [conversation getting cut off]

K: Yoshino, what do you think of these sandals?

K: You said you wanted new ones, right? I'm sure these would fit you

Y: ah, it's true, they're pretty, although the cue is a bit high ... hm .. come here for a moment

Y: Look, they probably have about 10 cm, so if you use them it would be that high, it is likely to exceed you in height ... you think the same, right, Tsubaki?

T: Hmm I do not know?

K: and? that does not matter what's important is whether they fit you right or not, do not you think?

Y: I do care, you're the only person I go out with so it's would be weird if I did not care at all!

K: okay?

-----What will he be thinking ??----
-----in the next chapter - Tsubaki faces Kirishima----

I somehow want her to have a relationship with someone else. Probably not gonna happen since the author like their FMC to be a virgin from relationship and sex. Didn't really like the ML but Yoshino is awesome. If this goes down the drain, I'll still read because of Yoshino. Good read. Good job translator and scans team.

Double-page supporter
Totally hooked on this. Yoshino is a real badass heroine who is slightly unhinged here and there who's dynamic totally works with the male MC Kirishima... Kirishima! I can't get enough of him!

He's such an intriguing, devilish and overly protective character that I really enjoy reading because of him. The author does not shy away with showing his cold and calculating methods especially when it comes to his work, and his very sweet, thoughtful and overly considerate attitude and behavior when it comes to Yoshino. His perpetually smiling face has become quite endearing to me. He is really interesting I bet the author hasn't shown all sides to him, and I love him!

All these juicy yakuza info is also very interesting! I am eternally grateful to the scanlation team for bringing this gem to us!

TL.DR; unconventional yakuza heroine meets deceptively captivating yet dangerous man also of yakuza origin. Engaging dynamic. Go read it

all you need to know is that the MC (Yoshino) is great & as the readers we’re all whipped for her for great reason.

also the scanlation team leaves the greatest, most detailed explanations at the end of the chapter explaining the jpn society, jokes, or yakuza references. you really have to give it up for them.

Dex-chan lover
I can't understand why every damn woman is saying that she is into nice guys when in fact they all are totally into deepshits.

i hate kirishima :/ absolutely revolting how he treats yoshino. hopefully, she kills him but guess not :(

Chapter 12.1 page 9 first panel, is it just me or did sensei give Kirishima boobs? I know he's got pecs, but there's a limit...

Cousin and Kirishima both love Yoshino. They're gonna agree on something bad that Yoshino will find crazy yandere

I absolutely love this manga, all of it's characters and it's story. After rereading this again, I personally think that Yoshino's father's death wasn't so accidental. It would explain why Yoshino's grandfather wanted to send her off to the Miyama residence (as a pretense of marriage) for her safety (and also convincing her to stay for at least a year). And then there's also that conversation between Yoshino's grandfather and Kirishima about keeping a promise and taking care of Yoshino and Shouma going back to Osaka to figure out his Yoshino's grandfather's real intentions of marrying her off to Kirishima. I'm so excited and curious about what will happen next.

After a really long time, I found a story where the heroine is not a weak, dumb moron.
At first, I thought it would be like Hana yori dango (one of my all time fav mangas!), the strong heroine will break and change the bad boy into a good guy and also whipped xD

But the ML is way beyond my expectations- an intelligent and likeable student, a cold manipulating murderer, a whore, an ntr fetish psycho and also started showing strong romantic vibes towards yoshino... like wth is he even thinking? Maybe he's still acting with the puppy love thing... So I'm not shipping them yet.

Kirishima is so confusing and mysterious and it looks like there's more secrets to him and renji.
And also are his feelings real or it's all part of the 'promise' and plans between him and the girl's grandpa? Ugghhh I never had to think so much b4 in any manga! It better have a worthy ending xD
But anyways going with the plot, it looks like someone is going to kill her like her dad? (I've this doubt that her dad didn't die in an accident).
Anyways, its so refreshing and I'm loving all the characters esp yoshino and her family + psycho kirishima. I just hope he dumps his side chicks b4 confessing his love again xD

Damn i'm so addicted with this manga. The MC is perfect, not soft kind of characters.

Imho, But honestly, i'm not into yoshino and kirishima ship yet. ML is corrupted and unpredictable. When they've scene together, i'm scared that its leading to bad direction. I mean, i dont hate kirishima when he play with his a ton of side chicks, since he is a**hole anyway and yoshino is cool with it. But when it comes yoshino, its different story. kirishima seriously very dangerous.

And when i read the last chap, man, kirishima, idk what his intentions is, at this rate i dont seeing anything sincerely behind his attitude that he's giving to yoshino. Last, I just stay with this manga for MC.

Users who are viewing this thread