Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

Hey I can translate the spanish chapters to english but I dont know where I can translate it. Can someone show me?

seriously i hope FL gets to experience other relationships as well. it doesn't really sit well with me how promiscuous ML is. sigh. Do yakuza men need to be like that (context of manga) sigh

Ada

I am actually glad that she did not sell her kidney, I was actually worried for her health because it can cause major problems if she is not careful with her health

Glad to see an update :D

Dex-chan lover
Is Yoshino new to japan or something? Aren't all males in japan masochist?

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know why im still reading this just keeps getting dumber and dumber

Dex-chan lover
*big sarcasm* did kirishima do something problematic?

Double-page supporter
it's a bit of josei in than seinen in my opinion ...
because the mc are the female one and the male are that manwhore, like you've seen in most of josei series. the art are into that seinen ofc.

but please don't start that tag war again and deleting all the chapters, this just my opinion

i really like all the art in this, the character design in particular. that having been said, i absolutely loathe the MMC and am not 100% sold on the plot so far. thanks to Ouroboros for picking this up & giving me something nice to look at!

Dex-chan lover
I loved the premise and the art stile of this manga, but i dropped at the early chapters, i don't mind if an author wants to do something out of the ordinary and seemingly unlikely to happen, to keep the story rolling, but i can't stand when they do something to their characters disregarding the real consequences (as in physiological) that it would trigger.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, why does it have such a high rating.
The premise was somewhat interesting but the manga is really bad a few chapters in....

To be honest, I just want to see male lead getting dumped already. The female lead is an idiot but I still like her better than the male lead. I just want to see male lead getting wrecked. He always smiling and it somehow pissed me off so I want to see him wrecked.

man i always hate it when he's about to do some shady shit just go out with the childhood friend LMAO

I love the plot, every character development is interesting. But damn, i dropped this now, i'm weak person. I cant, my heart cant bear with this manga, now i understand why this manga had the name of title.
Forever team YOSHINO!!!. MY GIRL MANGA CRUSH!!!. I hope her single for her life OR having r/s with other guy. (Second lead-syndrome)

(But, my hand always click every update this manga for just reading comment every chapter, i'm suck!)

Users who are viewing this thread