Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

Man the male MC is so fucking annoying and I have to drop this because I can't handle Yoshino ending up with him. Go out with the childhood friend. It's a good manga, but his character is just too obnoxious. What's the point of having a strong female MC if she's still gonna let herself be cucked for this many chapters? Just upsetting.

it's nice to see that everyone here agrees that male lead is trash and we're really only here to see him get wrecked when(if) Yoshino dumps his ass and gets with her childhood friend instead.

i’m actually curious. why does the ML like the FL anyways? i thought it wld be because she inflicted pain on him (he likes those stuff anyways) but i didn’t see that?? i don’t understand????

Supporter
He likes to be degraded an d get emotionally abused. Her not loving him and showing interest in others but him turns him on. However he wants her to be cold hearted and al alpha female as well, which she is. In other words as soon as she begins to care for him, he will loose interest in her.
Which in a sense I can relate to, all the people who have shown interest in me is actually a turn off, while people that make it hard and belittle my feelings makes me swoon (yes I'm a creep and I don't know where this comes from hahah), but as soon as they return my feelings within the week I loose interest.

ALSO Im for either Shouma or the ML. HOWEVER I would love to say that I LOVE our ML, this story isn't meant for vanilla readers and having an antagonist as charismatic as him makes me swoon. Either way whoever she ends up with I'll love it, I just hope she keeps torturing the ML for much longer.

How can anyone hate on the ML?.
He is so perfecly twisted. Both of them, actually. They are such a breath of fresh air.
I think we haven't seen the final development of them both but still, they are already so promising as a power couple.
The way they complement each other is so sweet, in a sort of dark and unhealthy way.
I love the kind of romance this mangaka portraits, it's not your usual boy-meets-girl, her other works are awesome too
I guess I'm too much fond of toxic relationships, but this kind of hit my spot just fine

By the way, does anyone know where the hell did the spanish scanlations went?

where the spanish version go? I want it to read again there last episode

Dex-chan lover
It's not bad, but gotta say, it doesn't live up to the current cover at all. Female lead is a lot like your typical female lead; yeah, she's not completely useless as some of them, but still pretty ... disappointing ... overall. Guy's just whatever; over-the-the-top manga psycho, been there, done that, but admittedly still more interesting than being completely generic. Hoped for a bit more from a theme like this though.

I don't see them together anytime now and this series either gonna be 100 chapters or they get together at the end or it's an open ending. ML still didn't quit his whoring while still spouting his love. For once, I want to see MC sleep with her childhood friend, dating him or not. Oh well, that's just my fantasy since it won't happen anyways.

Binge read this manga while im in the middle of working, great. Not like your typical of romance i can say, its quite compilcated also im not really interested in crime even yakuza.. i just focusing on development between kirishima and yoshino.. and that slightly bad i guess. No proggresion, the heroine keep doesnt has an eye to the male lead, also the male lead keep being whore. Not supprised, not supprised at all since its him anyway. The reason why i keep following this manga till end coz kirishima back is so goddam yummy, looking forward to next chapter. I hope the ending isnt that bad as i thought

This manga is one of my fav...but Lord does it test my ability to wait for an update. Can’t complain though, good things come in small doses I guess 😩😩

I'm genuinely baffled at anyone having anything positive to say about the main relationship. Kirishima is a one dimensional sociopath and every action he takes in regards to Yoshino is just either manipulative or abusive. Meanwhile, Yoshino just seems to say she's sticking around out of pride or whatever and is just patiently waiting around until Stockholm syndrome kicks in. Just a gross romanticization of an abusive relationship.

Was following that description till the end then there was a record scratch in my head

huh, this one is kinda weird. i can't really tell what's going on sometimes with the characters.. i like yoshino though 🤔

Why cant the MC just end up with her childhood friend? He care about her more and genuinely than the male lead.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
@maimai56 not really her childhood friend, she just knows him for like 5 years at most. And she most likely only thinks of him like a brother, and not a cool one, a bothersome one that would forget his bag on the bus like every week.

Users who are viewing this thread