Raising My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
"This person could revolutionize the art world!!!"
Proceeded to persuade the artist to sign a very enticing exclusive contract with her
Wait, why "could" and not "can?"
What are you planning to do to her, Ilya?
:worry:
/jk

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
dWte7Vc.webp

Imagine if the dude was actually lusting over Karhan's big pectoral muscles. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Oh my! Ilya sponsoring an impoverished artist is very sweet. I hope the artist becomes a recurring character,

Karhan with tits out! Put those weapons away, you slut!

And that's probably Rehart glaring in silhouette form. Good luck, you rich little worm! No one puts these Pecs in the corner.

Fed-Kun's army
Happy anniversary! Shadow Queen, Roxana, Kill the Villainess, and Raise are such gems!

Dex-chan lover
Girls supporting girls! Maybe Vanessa could eventually paint Ilya and Karhan's wedding portrait?

And male revealing clothing! Hooray!
(I love how Tession's turned around, sweet boy. Even if those books Karhan's reading don't work, Tession can refine him.)

Dex-chan lover
So, I read this chapter. Got to the end, with Karhan all dressed up, showing off the girls to seduce Ilya, only to realise I'd missed a couple chapters by accident, so I hop back to chapter 47 to catch up. First panel I see: starry eyed Ilya putting her hand out and saying "Can I touch them?"

This was fate. I truly believe it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Vanessa is the older sister of the two siblings we saw before, right? The ones who needed to buy white bread for their sister, lost their coin and got help from Ilya. I hope she is their sister, and we see them happy in a few years after they paid off all their debts and are living comfortably.

Also, Karhan lmao
I wasn't expecting that outfit. And Tession was like, "Nah, it's not revealing enough. Gotta show more tits, bro. Showcase your goodies!"

Users who are viewing this thread