Raising My Fiancé with Money

Dex-chan lover
Basically, our spoiled “chaebol” FL put a noose around her entire family's neck, after she fell in love and tried to marry a trash from a marquis family, and now, despite being filthy rich and from a family of Counts, this is not enough to solve everything, so she will need a hot young duke with a dark past, but pure at heart to marry. The art is beautiful and the dialogue is also ok.
Edit: The plot is generic and all, but the dynamics of the story remind me of a tragicomic theater play, so if you have nothing more important to do, give it a chance~:pepehmm:💦

Last edited:
Meh. Basically, our spoiled “chaebol” FL put a noose around her entire family's neck, after she fell in love and tried to marry a trash from a marquis family, and now, despite being filthy rich and from a family of Counts, this is not enough to solve everything, so she will need a hot young duke with a dark past, but pure at heart to marry. The art is beautiful and the dialogue is also ok. I drop~ :bleh:
I think I’m gonna drop it too..

Last edited:
No one uses the comment feature hardly. But thank you guys for putting this out so fast.
It's definitely such a great and light comedy (intentionally trope-y) so it might not resonate with "serious" readers. I love it. <3
But also wanted to add that 몽당 is not being listed as an artist and should be. She's the storyboard artist and has a lot to do with the composition of the panels (A+), the character's expressions, and the way the characters are drawn. Hope you guys at Speedcat will add. Thank you!

It is generic, but not bad for it's genre (revenge aristocratic love something) It's rather wholesome and not needlessly edgy, writing is simple but not brainwashingly stupid. Bonus points for Love interest being a genuinely nice dude, but not much more can be said about him, he is a bit of a trophy husbando at the moment.

The speed these are coming out is fantastic! Sure some of the plot can be a little cheesy, but the art is gorgeous and the ML is just adorable!!

Supporter
It's like a Richie Rich comic crossed with a romance manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
This is a woman's wet dream.
Seriously. The FMC can't ever lack gold by the power of plot armor. The ML is a vulnerable "bad boy". Add to that the ML can't think for himself despite apparently has been thrown to the battlefield where independent thinking is needed.
The ML is basically a pet. Love its master(FML) and want nothing in return.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ngl i would have dropped this 10 chapters ago but i would miss the translators' shenanigans.
I am staying for them

Double-page supporter
its pretty standard fare for a manwha like this, but i've seen enough of them that have blatant issues or use some of the most annoying tropes so i'm willing to give this one props.

Users who are viewing this thread