Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Did they get beheaded after being hung? That one panel showing their feet seems to suggest they were just hung but it clearly says they were beheaded and there are knights behind them on the platform... Author needs to choose

Edit: Lmao @Thunderbrownie glad we had that same thought, literally 10 seconds apart

Dex-chan lover
I will assume they were both hung and beheaded right after.
I would to the same and burn the bodies if I ever lived in a world where magic exists, gotta be careful, you don't know if the fuckers had someone who could revive them.

Fed-Kun's army
Its not uncommon to 'kill' people several times over as punishment.

I'm glad they kept him alive.

@Radlife @Thunderbrownie
While it is possible it was a translation issue they could've been "Hanged, drawn and quartered"
They did try to kill the prince and their family was a step away from being removed from nobility.

Dex-chan lover
@9manny99
That's actually the most likely explaination of that part, overkilling nobles who betray the crown was a common practice for traitors, it was not only to kill the person, but to spit on their grave so to say, a great dishonor.

And i agree, glad they were left alive, dying on the battlefield would have been too good for them.

Author should have setup that necklace that saved his brother. You can't just introduce an important item like that as if were some inconsequential trinket. It just makes his brother's survival less satisfying and more of a complete asspull.

Dex-chan lover
@hokujin True, I didn’t want that brother to die but this was stupid.

What’s even more annoying is that this asspull served to resolve a situation that shouldn’t have happened to begin with if the MC had at least 2 brain cells,

Dex-chan lover
"beheading"

so i guess those 2 idiots got hanged by a piano wire because it's gotta be sharp enough to garrote their heads off from the gallows...

Fed-Kun's army
Hehe...there have been times were weights would have been added /other special things done to do when condemned were hanged so their heads would be cut/torn off apon dropping. Must excuse me, but my inner chaotic evil is showing...😈

Users who are viewing this thread