Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku

@Baem I take it you don't read much non-mainstream manga as it's how many manga's are published, that's why you see so many stories with .1, .2 etc for their chapters

Am I the only one who thought why aren't you wearing trouser's?
because without reading it and looking at the main character and looking at his crotch area he does look like he's only wearing golden panties or something

Double-page supporter
This is like Shikkaku Mon Saikyou no Kenja, but with better protagonist. I'm curious to see where it goes

I know the author can justify the npc deaths by saying they were all bad people or something, but just wanted to confirm that the mc is officially a mass murderer as of chapter 4.6?

Fed-Kun's army
Yet another shithead author who wants to write a "mature" series, but has none of the intellect / imagination / experience to actually write such a story.

Dropped.

Is the novel written like this, too? It feels like they're adapting a few scenes here and there and just summarizing everything in between.

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, I thought this was the one about the reincarnated guy with yellow eyes. The summary is virtually the same.

Starts of promising and really good actually! While the general idea itself may have been used before it twist itself into something different and extremely interesting! Then he reincarnates and everything goes to shit. Falls into all the common pitfalls these op reincarnation stories fall into. Too much effort into making the villain hate able, mc has no brain and author tried wayyyyy to hard to make him look cool and like able to the audience. Would recommend you read the first few chapters just for the new flavor, then up to you if you want to continue. Becomes pretty generic after the first few chapters and can be found anywhere else. Maybe Merlin(lol) will change it up? Doubt it though. Author definitely had a great soundboard for the first part to develop his ideas but then rushed it later.

Yep... dropped.. another one of those “even though I can defeat the whole country I’m gonna hide because... yeh just because”

Users who are viewing this thread