Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.3

Lots of people would instead take that as an inspiring achievement. Despite having no talent or compatibility at all, he stood near the peak of power.
But he severely lacks in fortitude.

Fed-Kun's army
He reached the top 4 and slew the demon king not through talent but through his own hard work and determination! That's an incredible life accomplishment, this guy 😩

@Aikara I was thinking the same thing lol if I was him I would have died laughing my ass off knowing I kept up with Geniuses through nothing but Effort shit I may have even chided those geniuses for not working hard enough.

Supporter
Dang he's #1 Wind mage with 0 talent?! That's like beating Usain Bolt having been born with no arms.
Though I wonder what #1 Wind Mage is compared to all mages in the world, like is the #2 Fire mage more powerful than him?

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Chivalry of a Failed Knight. Like, how the MC keeps up with extremely talented people through sheer hard work and determination.

Everyone is mistaken, he did not compare to the other 3 at all despite having no talent but through effort. They basically could of finished the task without his help; it even looked like he didn't contribute at all.

Also his #1 position is just in name/title only, that was given to him because he was there.

We can safely assume that assuming colorless means F in all magic; then a E in all magic is stronger than him.

Dex-chan lover
Wow thats some effort for you to keep up with the strong,now thats some skill!!

He made it as the 4th most powerful mage through hard work alone and no talent. He's the model of diligence for anyone who's low. I don't know what he's dismayed at.

dont be so harsh on MC lol, the poor guy become on the world best through sheer effort and determination.
he is about to die, so honestly its understandable the dissapointment he feel even though he is supposed to be role model.
Man said himself if only he had more time he will make it even with no talent, like he already does so far.

You can get to the peak with sheer hard work and without a speak of talent. But when you reach there.. only with talent you can name yourself the best of the best

Double-page supporter
I mean isn't it fucking impressive that you managed to become the thunder emperor despite your lack of inherent talent?

Users who are viewing this thread