Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
You would think they would care about raw power, as well. But that doesn't seem to matter. If a mage has 5000 power and no specific affinity, I'm going to want him over a 1000 and A rank fire affinity

to be honest this manga really goes bad, i mean a bad direction. MC was somehow too desperate or to narrow minded on the subject of sorcery compatibility. Considering that his old age, being such veteran in a combat and his vast amount experience gained , the only matters was that subject in his mind. Yet, he still does not see his own value or strength that he experienced during his travels with other sages.

If by my understanding , is that the MC does not have any affinity towards the general public elemental compatibility.Yet he goes reborn with the same situation which he is trouble with. However , out of nowhere he discovered that he had an affinity with Lightning
element and it is unknown type of affinity to the world. If it is correct, does not that mean , without even being reborn the MC have already the affinity of Lightning in the first place? if that the case, the story is going circles.

@LazyFree He died because of a disease, so even if he knew about the Lightning compatibility there wasn't much he could do. He didn't die to have another chance as someone with "talent", he didn't even remember he had the skill to reincarnate.
I can't tell from what you said if you're guessing where the story is going or if it's where it's actually headed, but, anyway, considering what I said before, if he finds out on this new life he has affinity with Lightning it won't be going around in circles since (I assume) Lightning isn't considered a traditional element and (iirc) he was called the Sage of Lightning (or something similar) but he was a jack of all trades or specialized in wind. So yeah, if he were to find out his aptitude he would be able to follow a new path.

This is getting too forced for my tastes... MC is supposed to be "smart" but can't use "common sense" to deal with his daily life... The way the author tries to make him humble is by making him too stupid to realize his own power... Come on... We can do better than that. Also, these chapters feel sooooo dragged out. It is almost like it is full of filler dialogues and extra scenes to make it longer.

Double-page supporter
Yo, the mother looks like the same age like his brother

Aggregator gang
fuck this shit. I absolutely hate chapters being split up like this. I'd rather wait a whole month than to read bits and pieces of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Who are they trying to kid that dude is there for the hot milf

Double-page supporter
@ac1d1c add it to the filter and remove it from your reading list
you forget about it and then 1 year later you'll be stumbling into it and binge it to death....
up until it becomes harem incest trash of course and you won't be able to complain about it with us lol

Dex-chan lover
Is it going to be a 'Magic has changed to reliant on actions and such rather than instant casting' ? Because all of the testing has made them dependant on the attributes, meaning they'll never actually try or know how to use spells out of their attribute or without fairy help?

Users who are viewing this thread