Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.4

Seriously, MC had all the time to react, and all the knowledge and experience to know how bad his descendant father is, and how good his brother was. Knowing this, he should've used his power and annihilated the descendant father and his army, saving his brother, but no, author wants drama and can't come up with a smart way to introduce it.

Hopefully it doesn't stay dumb like this.

@Reishin i think the point of it was probably that MC really does not yet want anyone to know about his magical skills so he is limited to just using a sword - also remember that since he is just a child, he does not have enough stamina to swing a sword forever, even with magical reinforcement, and he is against a whole army - that is hudreds to (potentially)thousands of people —what we saw might have just been the front line (although i might be wrong about size) - when he sees his brother die, he is overcome with rage so he either forgets or does not care anymore about someone seeing his magical powers, and then annihilates them

(afterwards he might do the classic 'whoops - teehee *sticks tongue out of corner of mouth*')

@Enkidu54 maybe by the time he thought to react, it was too late - also, since he went for pure thunder magic, he might not have any protective magic(not including special self protective I-dont-want-my-mc-to-die plot magic) in his repertoire (also, maybe in this universe, lightning magic does not come with idk a lightning rod magic - i mean that would be a piece of cake for Ed from fma but this guy aint "talented" enough to learn many diff kinds of magic(probably... idk... maybe he will get some plot abilities but idk))

Now i can't take this shit seriously anymore. The curse of "hiding your true power" really is a big fkn curse in a manga... This dude actually let his brother die(?) for nothing, very cool.

he could have just cast some protection magic quickly...that spell was only lv6 and he can cast up to lv10...this is stupid

Double-page supporter
How dare you killed a nice big bro,yeah ephthal,kill them and leave no one

Dex-chan lover
yeah that writing was so fucking horrible, it's not like the mc could have just done something. XDDDD

Apvlojb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Summon using your secret skill past lives skill using summoning a ghost of your past to help you he is a stand user

For those saying he could've stopped the level 6 spell, he could, but would've been hunted down for his whole life.

Users who are viewing this thread