Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.4

Double-page supporter
Yeah, like I said previously, he should have just killed those wretched shitheels when he had the chance.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, NOW he fucking moves, as if he not could have killed them all already, instead that shithead waits until they killed his brother, fucking GENIUS, as if its not clear enough that that guy is evil by now, staging a coup d'etat... how i hate dumbness like that...

Thats just bad writing in the end, there is no fucking reason why he shouldnt have long used his powers to eradicate the enemys, instead of waiting until they killed the one good part of that family...

Dex-chan lover
As always, holding back, seeing your loved ones die so that you can then stop holding back. They wont find out that your OP when they already dead, smart.

I hate retarded MC's like this the most. Let's just hide away and let bitches and thots walk all over us, and then one or all of our loved one dies let's finally show them what we're made of. LIKE WTF DID YOU THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN DUMBASS!?

I have no idea why people are jumping to the conclusion that MC didn’t save his brother because he was “hiding his powers”. That’s literally the opposite of what he said he was going to do. Remember this? Right before they left his house?
v6.png

This was just bad writing. It makes no sense that the MC couldn’t/wouldn’t save him.

Dex-chan lover
Fraser died
i blame the sage
just a forced death on a character who's only been around for 4 chapters
the death serves no purpose either,
since the sage new how corrupt that bastard was and was already going to use his magic to deal with them
was established he had already resolved himself...

I really liked this manga too... until Fraser got killed off. It wasn't even a necessary death. It's becoming one of those cliche moments again where, after hiding most of his capabilities & someone dies, MC explodes in a fit of rage to avenge the fallen character and deeply regrets pretending to be such a little bitch. 🙄 Maybe that's why most of his descendants are assholes. The goody-two-shoes always kept holding back till they got eliminated.

reu

Dex-chan lover
He's a xxxx year-old super magician, why the hell would he let his bro die?
Get a grip mangaka

Guys, isn't it clear that the MC let his brother die to get him back for banging his mom?

there was literally no reason for him to have died. mc could have easily saved him

Users who are viewing this thread