Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.4

Dex-chan lover
Unforgivable,
yet another cliff hanger...
Heads will start rolling.

I bet he's not dead and he can revive/heal him. Yet at least we get actual battle and common sense (a bad ruler that doesnt talk) now

@deerafl still not an excuse. The MC still retains his ability and knowledge. He literally just stood still and shout when he knows his brother is in danger. HE DEFEATED A DRAGON IN ONE SHOT WHEN HE WAS A CHILD, he could easily use magic to disturb the mages incatations. he even claimed that he has "the vast knowledge of magic in his head", and yet he failed to use that "knowledge"
If the MC was powerless, sure having someone died/injured in order for the MC to develop his character is a foolproof way. But in this case the MC is already powerful. It's just lazy writing that needed a way for the MC to be "angry" without putting to much effort to it.

Isn't dude a level 10? And the spell they used (his spell that presumably he invented) is level 6... He definitely should have been able to do something - bare minimum warp it around his brother.

Like I get that he doesn't want to be revealed immediately as being some super OP demigod in this world - but come on. He stood there and watched. He's not weak and building his way up, he's already broken strong in this world. I feel like his brother isn't alive but yeah big agree that they just wanted to have one of those "now I'm angry I will use 10% of my true power" moments.

Dex-chan lover
Also, who cares if people see you use your true power if using that power kills them? No witnesses.

Fed-Kun's army
@naeon
I'm not looking for excuse
Basically I wholeheartedly agreed that MC is an idiot. He doesnt have talent, he isnt wise/smart. All of his achievement are pure effort

Me too, have a world vast of knowledge readily on the tips of my finger (its Google), but it wont be any use if dont know how to utilize it

Btw, i wont be surprised if his brother is not really dead

Dex-chan lover
I blame the the protagonist less than the author for forcing such a cliche development.

Dex-chan lover
You know, he didn't have to die. You could've struck them down the moment you noticed them. This forced tragedy makes this whole scene dumb. For several pages, I've wondered when he'd cast a shield or meteor spell, you know, ANY intervention.

Aggregator gang
Who blamed him for this loss ?
I did.
There is so much solution if only he take a little action....
He could open the path from the firewall
He could become decoy
He could do so many thing that will still result that benefit him and his companion, yet he choose to do nothing.

Aggregator gang
I hope his brother really is dead only because the MC is a moron

Ch 4.1 he cant forgive his descendant.
Ch 4.4 he just watching his brother die in front him...
speechless. he just cowardly old man who reincarnate cause goddess love him (effort).

Users who are viewing this thread