Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.6

Dex-chan lover
Imagine killing the goon squad with a level 10... that’s too kind to be graced with lul

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this makes his brother's death even worse, he just showed he could have saved brother but didn't for drama.

Everyone who says what he should save his older brother because of op power he got. He must listen to his brother because he is older....

Fed-Kun's army
Okay ....nice ...cool action but these chapter are waaaaay too short and aren't released often which makes me forget the story by the next update

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I do love it when the MC goes batshit. That said the pacing still feels off. I’m not sure where the story is going, but I get the feeling we won’t get there for a few years. The fact that we haven’t even gotten to the girl in the cover art is worrying.

@starburst98 I don’t think so. Up until now the MC didn’t want others to see his true strength for... reasons (that I don’t understand, but I never do). The MC is good, but not “can slow down time, see the future, and move faster than light” fast. I don’t think either of them expected their dad to kill his unarmed son that just wanted to talk. At that time the mc still wanted to hide his power so he let his brother take command, but he was too far and the attack too surprising. Anyone with their guard down is open. It’s just that after his brother’s death he didn’t care about hiding his power anymore and he can protect himself a lot better than he could someone else further away. If anything I’d say its kinda dumb that even up against a huge army and with royalty on the line (as well as his friends/brother’s lives) he was still trying to hide his power. But it seems believable that he couldn’t save his brother in the moment he was attacked.

When its bro death he dont need too listen, and finaly can kill father, older brother, and manny other people.
Yes, thats make perfect sense. Psychopath. :)

Users who are viewing this thread