Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.4

Why did he keep it a secret from her?? my conclusion is i guess he actually didnt care about merlin. Much selfish

Double-page supporter
Might as well re-name this "How to trigger all the wrong flags like the worthless piece of shit you are."

So, she wasn't that important to him, right?
She would be so happy if he told the truth, why did he lie?
I feel as if years have passed and manga haven't evolve at all.

Dex-chan lover
Will Merlin join the harem? I hope she’s a virgin, I know Anastasia is supposed to be her relative but it could be from her secret siblings or something.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes when you dont know how to make a good plot after only 8 chapter you just do the usual "i dont want to stand out so i will not tell her who i am even if i can use spell that shouldnt be used by people of his age" i just hope that this will be resolved fast because this kind of plot tend to take the whole place and not going anywhere

Dex-chan lover
Yeah there was zero reason to keep this from her. MC is hundred percent being an ass here. Like do you really think that she would stop him from learning this new eras magic?
Hell no she wouldn't. If anything she'd help pry open any door to any kind of knowledge he wanted about this era's magic and why it's degraded.
But nope gotta a piece of crap and bold face lie to a loyal friend and student who cares and cared about you for all these years.

Dex-chan lover
She has grown pretty good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and I also don't know why MC didn't tell the truth, it would be just better for him to do so. Merlin for sure would keep this a secret and help him with new magic.

Dex-chan lover
> MC, you dont have to see how Merlin grown over these past hundred years.
I can see her clearly how she was grown so much... Can't you see it?

> I quickly remember, Merlins attire was like Chunli of street fighter.
She might need to style her hair like chunli and she was very much look alike.

> The basic test of MC towards Merlin, a level 6 flame ball, i hope it burn her clothing retaining only the underwear.
If that happen, i wonder how many minutes i will be staring on Merlin on that time...

Aggregator gang
I like old booba waifu!
New one is good too, but Merlin was waiting for 400 years for him so he needs to give her some of that lovin'

Dex-chan lover
"Oh man, w-what if I stand out!?"

This shit sucks and I can't stop reading it. Thanks for the TL.

>dont want to stand out
>ended up using high level spell without chant

well well..

Aggregator gang
So can anyone tell me why he hide it from one of his closest aide in his past life? She's practically his apprentice/daughter in his past life, his reincarnation isnt really driven by a sudden bretrayal or anything serious like that. So why do the mc hide it as if it would cause the end of the world?

Users who are viewing this thread