Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.4

Hory shet, I can understand why people in the comment section feels, it does seems stupid to act low, while drawing attention to everyone?!!! Counterintuitive and, idiotic. I wonder if some details where sidelined in the adaptation but, for me, this chapter was a drag....

Fed-Kun's army
@Odnaya I mean in earlier chapters he did say that LV4-5 was the "BASIC" magic for people in the past but its downgraded since then. So yeah "basic".

Aggregator gang
@Flerrsi so they have an excuse to put in the money-to-take-care-of-sick-mother plug on every chapter part.

Also, yeah, the MC just tilts me off. I can't take it anymore. You're supposed to be intelligent, why are you acting like a fucking 13 year old?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
You're such a dick protag. Just tell her secretly instead of coming up with this crap

Why not like... I dunno... order him to visit her office, then no one is there and he can tell he want to stay hidden away? Or him telling her or hinting to talk about it in secret/private, since she is soo perceptive to come to conclusion in regards to reincarnation...?

thank you for the translation!
where does this person gets the raws of this manga? i cant find it

fool in his old life and a fool in this life too
within one chapter he somehow resolved himself to become the official second comming of the thunder emperor which he was trying to avoid so far
as for his aims he can forget about anything related to quiet study
and seeing his past students growth could have been done much quieter and better

Fed-Kun's army
"I don't want to stick out"
-Uses a military level magic to start the match-

Well, I see you are coherent with yourself...

The manga didn't become shit, but the author wants too much to see people go "Ohhh, he's so powerful".
I'm glad he's not the author of One punch man at least...

What's the point of hiding? Has it been explained? To have a quiet life? Then why stick out by throwing an advanced magic right of the bat without chanting no less?

Dex-chan lover
at least the author kinda puts forth the concept that even with wisdom of another life, youth still can be dumb even if they know better.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thought, Merlin should have just called him to talk in private. But then where is the *Drama* eh? *Sigh*

Dex-chan lover
For someone who supposedly has the wisdom of a great sage, this MC sure has juvenile body language.

Users who are viewing this thread