Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.4

Dex-chan lover
@agshield:

Dude. . . just tell her in private

No need to lie

+2

Like @Tempdos said, she's been living for more than 400 years, you'd think she'd know how to keep a secret--she kept all of his, after all. Was he this childishly weak-willed/easy to startle before reincarnating? I feel sorry for Merlin, she lived that long just to have this guy--whom she's obviously developed romantic love for--spinelessly give her the swerve.

It was probably the breasts. He's acting a whole lot like your average Japanese male romcom protagonist, and they're often allergic to/terribly fearful of anything significantly more convex than a wall.

Well, like everyone else I can't fathom why the MC had to lie to Merlin.
Or how their magic degraded so much when they still rely on it and even have schools for it. I would like to hear Merlin on that. What the fuck are you teaching at your school?
In "Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja" they had a good explanation for that setting.

And as a reminder: This is actually his 3rd life, see Ch. 1.4. So technically this is an isekai.
Can't blame you if you forgot, though. Because I did too and so did the MC. 🙄

Dex-chan lover
Ok, he is dumb after all ROFLMAO

Edit: I can't stop looking at Merlin tho, she is simply drawn perfectly. Dayum!

Thanks for the quadruple release. If its just one by one, I might've become gloomy.

And protag is dumb, he is basically just going to be found out sooner.
I had a feeling that his reason for not telling isn't very solid, and the main purpose is if that is just so readers could laugh.

Double-page supporter
I agree with people here, the MC is really stupid for apparently having been a renown sage. Why the fuck do authors think they have to follow the cliched idea of "gotta hide my true identity for no particular reason" trope? This continues to prove the absolute laziness and unoriginal story plots of a majority of mangakas. And a lot of these mangakas hide their lackluster/mediocre story writing abilities with decent art, or by having a decent artist draw their manga. Having read thousands of mangas, so many of them are cookiecutters of one another with just slight variations, hard to find actual decent manga that go outside of that cookiecutter formula. I had hopes for this manga, but it seems like it's just gonna go down the usual route of illogical and over done tropes.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you translator for releasing it all at once, if i have to sit through this idiocy part by part i would definitely rage

Group Leader
I wonder what she thinks of her descendants, or who she porked for that matter.

"I don't want to stand out"
proceed to dueling with the headmaster on day 1 and winning
judging from his other works inconsistent is the norm.

stopid as fck. just take her to some place without ppl, and say yesss i am. pls keep it secreet . and doneeee with it. your girl will be happy too when she know your aliveeee 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 stopidddd
welp. 😶

Epthal: I personally want to see my disciple merlin has grown.

Me: hmm hmm i personally want to see want merlin grown, wait his reffering to magic i thought it was something else like those rack.

Users who are viewing this thread