Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.4

Supporter
Ah, this went from follow to drop in a matter of 2 chapters. Thank ou scanlators for your awesome work on this. Keep it up for those who enjoy it!,!

Don't want to stand out and wants to only pursue magic.
>doesn't tell her
>Fights her in front of everyone

nice meme

Fed-Kun's army
...Sigh. I've gotten so tired of the whole conceit of "I'm reincarnated but I can't actually tell anyone the truth because I just want to live a simple life." What is even the point of making these characters reincarnations if no one ever knows it?

His logic is dumb. Reincarnation is dumb. Isekai is dumb. Just say it’s you and be done with it. Want to pursue magic? Your disciple has 400 years worth. Want to explore the world? Your disciple has 400 years worth. Want to live a simple life? Your disciple is basically immortal cause she looks like 20 but lived 400 years worth, she’ll stay with you your entire life. Did I mention that you reincarnated 400 years into the future? It’s so dumb. I’ve yet to find a good reincarnation manga that has actual plot in it and has isekai like themes. Like, where’s the villain? The hero? The whole point of the story? To pursue magic? To live peacefully? Become king? Literally everything would be so much easier if he just told her, “I’m yo teacher, now show me the 400 years worth of magic”.

Dex-chan lover
@ReRead It's obvious that in his desperate attempt to dodge her, he will end up setting her as a love interest. It's the way this shit works.

@tuatara1 it's just escapism in manga form, don't expect anything from these "I want to live a peaceful/ordinary life" type of stories bro.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rin2k Well, you're not wrong! I think it's really the repetitiveness of it that gets to me. The formula's gotten stale.

I'm really mad.
Just tell her you fucking dork. She can keep a damn promise at least or act like she dont know you. I hate stories like these, it just feels so forced. I'm dropping it.

@ReRead Isekai isn't dumb even though most of things that you have said are true ,common cliches like unnecessary dramas, bait kidnaps, etc are the only annoying shit you would find just like how this annoying manga is full of cliches.

Manga is dumb, Mc is still a dumbfuck ignorant bastard even after living for hundreds of years
(i would consider the option of dropping this manga if the author continues this wave of cliche, ngl though art is great and is making me stay)

@Rin2k there's two option which he can choose from and all of them will have his disciple become thirsty for him(unless the girl is loyal to his past self)

Dex-chan lover
I think I'll keep reading for a few chapters. Hopefully by then this deadbeat dad stops hiding from his adopted daughter.

Just fucking tell her. If he doesn't tell her this is going to get stale real fucking quick.

Dex-chan lover
She's naked, she's naked, she's naked and i know it. Flames + light suit? Naked. There's not a single chance in hell that i'm wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminder that Mc is actually supposed to be a very wise sage that lived decades and decades.... but instead he acts like a foolish teenager.

Those kind of plots doesn’t sit well with me, but well... at least the waifus are cute, let’s see for how long they will manage to catch my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread