Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - Difference in strength

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of dropping off this chapter so far into the story?

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01
@GreenAardvark
Fallen angles did most of the middle of this. No idea why they don't post here but ya all chapters are up in places just have to go out and look for them. Although this chapter is the least of the worries I am going to say if you like this story read the novel no getting around it it's the only way to enjoy this one.

Dex-chan lover
Time to get rekt Ikki. Plot armour can't protect you now.

Group Leader
We did not skip any chapters

There was a recent mangadex drama, I won’t dive into the details. In short, a lot of the major groups deleted their chapters on mangadex. The missing chapters are done by fallen angels. You would have to revert to other aggregator sites like kissmanga or head to the scanlator site directly in order to read those chapters that are not available on mangadex.

For us, we will continue from chp41 and so on.

Cheers.

Contributor
In addition to what said SoaringPegasus, if you see a big gap between the chapters, it's because you have a setting called "Unavailable chapters" which is set "Hide" by default.
Otherwise, there were uploaded here before they got removed by the scanlator.

Well, too bad that happened, I kinda wanted to re-read it all once all the chapters are translated.

Dex-chan lover
Will you guys do the earlier chapters? I think I’ve completely forgotten the story

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks

You can find previous chaps on aggregator sites, for example on mangakakalot. Might not be comfortable, but these chapters already exist, so it'd be a waste to redo them just because they aren't on here.

Users who are viewing this thread