Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan - Vol. 11 Ch. 45 - Their Vows

Double-page supporter
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
But if they think I will read the novel because of that then I hope they bet a fortune on it so that they will lose it all now.

Dex-chan lover
Currently there's 17 LN volumes out now.
The manga covered the 1st 4 volumes, the anime the 1st 3.

For those wondering about the future plot layout:

- The 7-Star Festa arc runs from Vols 5-9.
- The Vermilion (Stella's homeland) arc runs from Vols 10-15.
- Vols 16-17 have been covering the side characters in Japan dealing with the aftermath of the Vermilion arc.

Supporter
@moGinsanity the worst thing about official translations is how long they take. And then you get some like danmachi which get releases delayed for months

I watched the anime, found the manga because the anime left at a cliffhanger, then this gets axed... lovely

Dex-chan lover
LOL love all the axed comments because of feelings. The author ended it on a good note to tease the LN and they are also working on another LN/manga at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
C'mon. We don't get a 2nd season, the fan translations of the LN were removed because it got licensed, and the manga ends before the real meat of the story even begins. What the hell? This story is so good, it deserves more.

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 Seriously? Ascaride Wars or whatever gets to have 3 seasons, while Rakudai has to stick with a cliffhanger anime and an incomplete manga, this is not a good note to end especially when it's only 1-2 volumes away from the ending of the anime.
There are some times where teases are nice and all but with how much unpopular Rakudai is compared to its rivals this is not a good way.

Dex-chan lover
it's not a truly hot summer without Edelweiss aka best girl in the harem

Dex-chan lover
Anyone feel like giving me a spoiler brief rundown of how future events go, for anyone who has read the LN to the recent volumes?

At this point I'm basically going to never read this series again as I can't be bothered and don't have the time, but I am interested in how things go on from here, especially with Ikki and Stella's relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot the author predicated this series on the premise that Japan somehow won WW2. It's still as fucking ridiculous as ever, I see.

Double-page supporter
@zz2000
I don't even feel bad necro-ing this comment, because this needs to be said.

ANYONE WHO DEDICATES 5 ENTIRE NOVELS TO A TOURNAMENT ARC SHOULD COMMIT SEPPUKU.

Users who are viewing this thread