Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan - Vol. 11 Ch. 45 - Their Vows

Double-page supporter
"Our adventures has only started
Now go buy the novel as this manga was just a long ad for it."

Anybody who paid for all the 11 volumes to see it end like this should be angry about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt
Madan No Ou's story goes bad for 1 volume. The next few arcs would've been great to go through in the manga for sure though. As soon as the demons become relevant to the plot though the Light Novel's quality starts dropping. Then they start focusing on randos nobody cares about in some other country.

Rakudai though... should've kept going. The fights just keep getting better and better. Like... It's legit my favorite shounen story right now and it's a light novel.

Dex-chan lover
Geez... it ended literally at the beginning of a new volume. I know what happens next from fan translations (also I helped with some of it) but god damn it sucks for manga or anime only people.

Contributor
Yeahhhhh.
That's why you need to avoid buying LN adaptation until you know the full story is complete (like Spice and Wolf), or else it will only be a waste of money, and you will regret it.

Dex-chan lover
I got a feeling, the manga was got axed. 😅

Seriously, if they end it after the final of Seven Star Sword Festival. that will make more sense. You truly feel they reach the climax of the story when seeing the rematch of Ikki and Stella in the final later. End it this way just leave a bitter taste on my end, especially for the manga and anime guy.

The Seven Star Sword Festival is a very good arc with many great fighting scenes. Too bad it should end now...

Dex-chan lover
>anime ending at while satisfying, really cliffhanger ending
>manga literally ending on the start of the tournament arc
>every ln fan translations are now gone thanks to official translations happening
holy shit this series just can't take a break

Dex-chan lover
Yes, and only LN readers can have the joy of witnessing the fruits of their hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Ah great, everyone's favorite "Let's promote the LN with a manga then stop at a cliffhanger" approach. I'm assuming that sort of thing never backfires or pisses people off does it?

Users who are viewing this thread