Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan

@Zerisk Where did you read the ln? Edit: Nvm the translator deleted everything since it was licensed, hopefully these novels gets fully translated before i fucking die D: đŸ˜«

Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan is now completely translated, and available for reading at Fallen Angels. Please enjoy.

Edit: This does not include the omake. Thank you for the correction, @Daxar.

Dex-chan lover
lol I thought this fad of "long going promotional Mangas for Novels" already ended to just get slammed with it. OOF.

Contributor
LN promotion again, sad.
It's especially annoying when the manga go for a long time like this one or Alderamin , then is stopped like that, with a incomplete story.

It's already annoying for us, who are reading this for free...imagine people who bought the books ?

@Fenixr you can find vol 7-9 in frozensama.blogspot.com though i read 1-6 on bakatsuki beforer the licesing, also i have vol 10 on my lappy so i can upload it for you, i don't really remember where i downloaded it form though https://www.readlightnovel.org/rakudai-kishi-no-eiyuutan you can find vol 1-6.3 here, 6.4 and epilogue are missing though

Double-page supporter
There are still quite a lot of omakes and extra chapters from previous volume tanks that remain untranslated. Hope someone eventually does those too.

Puk

Wait, wtf. I thought this series was popular so why did they killed it just like that. Damn dude and i really liked this, what the hell man...

So does this follow the light novels? If so what chapter of light novels continues where the manga leaves off?

Bruh, I saw it was completed and the first chapters are good, then I realize theres a 33 chapters gap. WHAT?

@0jama-rainbow @PenguinSans I would assume it's because Fallen Angels doesn't allow their stuff on Mangadex and they released the middle chapters for this series (in part collaborating with Underdog and I think various other groups from time to time). Certain past drama between FAS and MD led to a messy divorce and most (if not all?) of their chapters in various series were deleted from here in order to promote their own distribution site, leaving a lot of stuff seemingly incomplete like this one. It's all stupid bonkers drama garbage if you ask me, but that's just how it is.

ah thanks @shamil11 I wasn't aware of the whole drama that sucks. do you know of a good site were I could read the series? I watched the anime and would really like to read the whole manga

Users who are viewing this thread