Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 10 Ch. 66 - You Do That, There, With The Thing?

Imagined getting ntred by a sex toy I like him better with the glasses chick this ones just a slut.

@quagzlor the thing is shes not in a bad marriage her husbands not at home as much to get off her sexual urges which are extreme and she likes the attention she gets from the younger guy. On some level I think she likes the main guy more but she cares about her sexual urges more the romance in this series is paper thin.

@chernovgitz not sure they will ever eff dudes a borderline cuck its not like hes in love with her hes just lusting at her and rather jack off to ber husband effing her than get with a chick that's trying to eff him. Hope him fantasizing about her is a good sign rather he end up with her.

Thx for the trad : aki zoom 😄 For those who take seriously the marriage of sensei and her husband who spends his time working on the road, even though they have only been married for a year... it's a failed marriage, sensei's attitude proves it, they are completely out of step, they are absolutely not made for each other... she married him and left his job because he was her first man and her first sexual relationship!
Sensei is very focused on sex and it's getting worse... aki knows more about sensei's desires and fantasies than his own husband...
This marriage was anyway doomed to failure ... and for those who think that there will never be anything between aki and sensei, the author makes the pleasure last but when you see the jealousy and how sick sensei was when she thought that aki had lost her virginity with masami you will understand that if masami says clearly that she wants to take aki's virginity, sensei will do it without hesitation because we can see that she wants it for herself.
And then their little sexual games rise little by little and now sensei who uses a vibrator, she has no more limits!

Dex-chan lover
Just to give my two cents:
While I do prefer Aki over the husband, she's still married so I wouldn't push this relationship over the point of no return just yet. Yes it's annoying to get cucked every single chapter, but going thru the husband perspective, if your wife cheated on you, you'd prolly be angry also. So in order for this AkixSensei relationship to progress, sensei has to be the one to break off from her husband realizing its a bad marriage.

More blue balling and a chapter released every month or so. Gonna drop this and come back in a year or so lol. Enjoy fellas

Remember that the building they both live on was supposed to be demolished within two years. My take is that by the end of the manga, after a lot more chapters of the escalating things, when they are about to leave the building they'll finally have sex for one night and everyone will go their way.

@JoJose The problem is that sensei is bored to death, her husband leaves her in a shabby apartment and works on the road most of the time...moreover he is rigid, doesn't particularly like sex...
Just the opposite of sensei, who from a very young age has had an aversion to perverse borderline sex... she also has a huge weakness for aki, and always on the red line.
We can see that for the scenario the author is obliged to let her get married, otherwise it would mean that nothing would stop her from getting married to aki.
It would have been nice if she had admitted that playing the model wife at home while her husband works does not correspond to her.
In any case, even if they were no longer Neighbors due to the collapse of a building, it wouldn't prevent the boring routine of sensei's marriage from causing one and only one thing: divorce.

Reading this together with the accompanying prequel manga is weird sometimes.
Sensei seems to be a pervert, but at the same time she is rather inexperienced in some areas.
She never had sex before marriage and we know that except an incident with a shower head she mostly was masturbating using her hands.
As she is in the prequel I'm really interested how she even got together with her husband to begin with, considering their 12 years long age gap and how after marriage she quits her job to be a house wife.
My guess we can use her words about her husband being her only man literary and that it doesn't include her getting with women and her getting really chummy with her female students especially skinny dipping and groping with Koharu, might suggest that later on we can get something more. Her lack of knowledge about dicks seems to imply we won't see her having oral sex in the prequel, at most receiving it.

Double-page supporter
63f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread