Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - What Did You Do on the Way Back?

Dex-chan lover
Why's this guy just stood on his balcony talking to himself?

Also, what a scumbag

@Leek well, who is the bigger scumbag? he the single guy going on a date with another single girl or the married woman who is about to ntr her husband?

I thought that this was food for cats because of that cat symbol. And the rest of the chapter just wow :D

Dex-chan lover
@animekek69
He already agreed to have a diner with her, going on a date with another woman when you already have plans is a very scummy thing to do.

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped that "N" word... Now if that's not on the nose, I don't know what is.

Group Leader
hmm... the husband keeps going out on all these unexpected 'business trips'

Fed-Kun's army
ah my favorite manga about scummy people, weird how the one I find to be the less in the wrong is painted as an antagonist or obstacle in the series, the glasses girl, I hope she gets to fuck Aki before the neighbor.

I wonder if it's going to turn out that the husband has a whole other family in some other place and the ex teacher is just his 'other girl'.

Dex-chan lover
well, who is the bigger scumbag? he the single guy going on a date with another single girl or the married woman who is about to ntr her husband?
The THOT teacher ... gets my vote. Why is she getting mad that a young single guy is going on a date when she has her 'husband' ... PFFFTTTT I can't ... she don't have a husband LMAO.

I do admit that if he already made plans he should follow through and just tell glasses girl that he already has other plans but that doesn't make him a scumbag. It just makes him gullible. That glasses girl knows this and uses it to her advantage. Now if the horny teacher would just accept her lot or divorce her husband all would be good ... but no ... she has to cheat on her husband because why NOT have your cake AND eat it too.

Dex-chan lover
Teacher really forgot that she have a husband that is getting NTR'd by Aki....

Users who are viewing this thread