Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - What Was She Doing With Her Panties Off?

Aggregator gang
Aki-kun takes the fucking prize when it comes to dicklessness. Either tell her to divorce her husband and proceed to fuck her, or go for the assistant.

Mangaka messed up the thumbs position of a man grabbing a nice big butt behind him, on page 21...

Idk how they fucked up the thumb positioning but I imagine they were rushed and whichever assistant drew those panels was a little too used to drawing normal ass grabbing.

Is it really progress though? Still the same stuff that happens all the time, they're no closer to having sex than they were in the earlier chapters. Beginning to think it won't happen. @sabercantbethiscute

@Darudius I think that's the whole point of the manga, FMC denying herself whatever they do is anything but cheating, despite the lewd stuff escalating as time goes by...

Dex-chan lover
Haven't even read it yet, but I gotta comment that the 1st page is the hottest 1st page of all time. That little indent of the pussy. Damn.

@kleiner at this point I just want to see it happen for story related reasons rather than material for the bank. But I think it's gonna be an endless blueball. Would be a nice surprise if they eventually did do it though.

Mangaka doing what they've done in previous works. You'll get the payoff but you will have to endure the tease a bit longer.

Dex-chan lover
TL;DR: For those bitching they haven't fucked yet and should fuck already, fuck on off to a hentai website or something.

What makes this manga fun to read is the slow exacerbating anticipation to full-blown sex and the progressing foreplay. The achingly-slow progression as they get more boldly intimate with each other because their sexual desires increasingly stifles their sense of logic and morality. Sensei wants to fuck him, but her loyalty to her marriage and not wanting to be taking advantage of her former student is getting in her way. He still refers to her as Sensei; like someone above him instead of by her name as with someone on equal terms would do. Aki-Kun wants to fuck her, but he's confused with whether he just lusts after or loves her and risking destroying her marriage. He also doesn't want to hurt his closely-attached female assistant who wants to pursue a romantic sexual relationship with him: so he's playing games all over the place and we see how he tries to justify/handle them.

What makes this manga great is watching two people trying to be good illogically but humanly slowly justify full-blown fucking each other at the expense of their morality and people closely-attached to them. If they were just scumbags and fucked instantly, it'd be a boring cheap hentai. Also, once they fuck then the manga is over or (at best) it goes into the next phase where the readers see the repercussions those two need to deal with and consequently follow the manga's conclusion soon after.

Again, either drop this and fuck off to some hentai if you can't enjoy the anticipation or shut up and enjoy the bumpy ride.

Users who are viewing this thread