Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Was Kazuhide so Crazy?

@Mangareader yes but its the MC doing it and to a faceless husband as well so really not the same. Turn it around and its not enjoyable imo. Unless you like the feeling of getting cucked. If you do, more power to you I suppose. Tbh if sensei does have sex with the dude after doing all the stuff with Aki and still not having sex with him, then she really is not a good person(minus the infidelity shes already committed of course).

She did all the sexual stuff with Aki and still wouldn't have sex with him, that's the one good thing about her infidelity I suppose, though she shouldn't be doing it regardless. But she didn't seem like a "loose" or easy woman as she herself said this chapter, she seems to genuinely like Aki and If she has sex with this dude after knowing him 5 minutes.. oh boy, she really is a shitty person.

But I knew what kind of manga I was reading. I've only got myself to blame. Here's hoping its a big brain bait, because It's working

Double-page supporter
Yup yup, the MC is a real moron. Good job cockblocking yourself you idiot. Hope that guy gets her drunk and takes advantage of her. Maybe we'll get this MC to disappear that way and we'll get someone a bit smarter than this idiot.

I'm surprised though that she didn't charge him for a rape at that point back then. She could've gotten an easy win, though I doubt Matsuoka had any money or anything, so Masami wouldn't have gotten much from it.

sheesh took a while for this to come out. i hope the next chapter comes out sooner

"She's got great style, especially those boobs"

スタイル does not mean "style", it means "figure". That's why the sentence segues into boobs immediately. Just because something looks like an English word in Japanese does not mean it actually is one, loanwords can often have different meaning to their origins and as a translator you should always be aware of this to avoid simple translation mistakes like this.

Dex-chan lover
@Darudius
IMHO Cheaters aren't exactly good people, regardless with whom it is, or how 'slow they take it' but to each their own.
as for the big brain moment, fairly sure she just wants to make him jealous, wouldn't exactly fit into the story so far to end up at a love hotel.

@Mangareader, oh no I very much agree. It would hurt me a lot to be cheated on. I'm just saying in regards to the way shes doing it with Aki, she genuinely likes him and hasn't had sex with him and has strictly forbidden it. I'm saying that she'll be a shitty person, in this manga universe, shes already shitty for the stuff shes done with Aki, if she suddenly drops her pants and has sex with a guy shes known 5 minutes despite actually liking Aki a lot and strictly forbidding sex.

Two key points he probably date rapes. He has that Cosby vibe of not being told no by anyone, Masami’s story sounds like such an occasion.

Second point she kinda has the whole trophy wife vibe going on sure there might have been attraction for her in the beginning but the man she is with made her quit her job, sequestered her away, and now can’t preform as well cause he’s too old for his young wife who has literally only been with one man and is coming into her sexual prime... point is this is a loveless marriage and it would have fallen apart on its own with or without Aki.

Just can’t really feel bad for a bad husband. And if she does have sex with the new guy it’ll be him raping her... just saying.

FYI the author of this writes mostly NTR, I hate that genre with every fiber of my body, but his works were still really good because he got good stories

I see comments that said that sensei hasn't let aki had sex with her,, isn't her the problem is aki because in many moments she has been tempted to finish everything but aki is a premature ejaculatory....the second thing aki is fucking kid he need to learn and be more firm and straight to said what he wants , if this guy bang the teacher it's akis fault not sensei fault, and last thing everyone's need to remember that tsuyax2 his fort is netorare or netoriri or any genre were the female main chapter is a cheater,,,rape,,,,nympho and he likes the happy end ,,lol

Users who are viewing this thread