Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Was Kazuhide so Crazy?

@Fefi1991, Well then you missed the whole point of the comment. If Sensei has sex with the dude its her fault and shes a shitty person. She at least has some integrity left, as little as it is. Yes shes been tempted and she could've had sex with Aki plenty of times but chose not to. Not because he prematurely ejaculated. Shes chose to jack him off or help him ejaculate, whereas she could've just had sex with him if she wanted instead of doing those things.

She genuinely likes Aki and said sex was forbidden. If she has sex with a dude shes known for 5 minutes then she's a shitty person not just in general but also to her husband, moreso than before, although she doesn't feel like shes betrayed her husband yet, despite all the stuff with Aki so having sex with a random man doesn't seem like something she'd do, especially with her reluctance to have sex with Aki, a guy shes known for a while and likes. She'd also be a shitty person to Aki because she knows Aki likes her and she likes Aki.

Shes married and should know better, so yes again, it would be her fault but Akis no saint obviously. Not sure how you came to the conclusion that it would be Aki's fault. And yes I've read his doujins. He does have happy endings and does Netorare and the like, but this is a serialized manga that's relativity successful. He doesn't have to do the same shit. Hes probably going to do the NTR bait, because that's his forte, but still have a happyish ending or he might not.

Dex-chan lover
So he's getting NTR baited with both the girls he's interested in by the same dude? Lmfao

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker, if he gets NTR'd I'm dropping this because it is out of character for everyone involved.

@Darudius Ok, I understand yours points and everyone have differents point of view in this moment, but what happen if the guy takes advantage of sensei, makes her drunk take her to the hotel and had sex with her drunk, or for example she pass away and when she recovers she is having sex, do you think she's still will be a shity person,?

Additional in my opinion it's not gonna happen any NTR with this guy, but everything can happen because the last titles from this author have been a little similar " mikazuki ga waratteru, hirugao, ano yoru no sasayaki ga ,,, the female main chapter end fucking other guy (always forced against her will) and it's forgave for the main chapter and finish with a happy end "

The last thing he is on this magazine that it's a little more soft where he normally he releases his series his first and longer serie with not NTR from the beginning I think right know it's more 80 % not going to happen NTR than 20% percent yes NTR , I only think his adding a plot to to hook the readers .

My humble opinion.....

Raw 60 is already out, haven't seen it but let's hope they can get it and translate it as soon as they can.
[/so I actually found spoilers( don't know if it's legit) from a Japanese site and they were saying that the chapter is pretty much the conversation with masami and to go the point in the hotel she slapped the guy and he passed out because masami knew karate or something left the hotel, mc is worried about fmc after hearing masami's story so he will go look for them to stop him but then someone appears, I'm not good with japanese so I'm not sure if it's correct]

I really hope this playboy gets sensei. Or maybe assistant girl too. Things need to spice up a bit.

It's just as if Aki was daring her to go out with the guy at this point. If anything happens he only has himself to blame.
It's interesting that Masami in spite of supposedly having some interest in Aki from the time she spend in the manga club, she already had some "relationship" with the other guy. It really seems that the women in this just find him cute and want to tease the little cherry boy a bit.
If sensei is as loose of a woman as Aki imagines her to be, the manga would be a waste of time(all the teasing and cockblocking up until now would be pointless), on the other hand it is believable that a guy that could satisfy her and not just tease could probably get further than Aki.

@sighoon,
[ol]on the other hand it is believable that a guy that could satisfy her and not just tease could probably get further than Aki.[/ol]
the thing is Aki did please her, and could've gone further. Throughout the manga shes stopped him from doing anything that she considers too "far". Shes the one doing the teasing. Its clear Aki would've gone all the way had he been given the chance and she certainly was satisfied with what they were doing, judging from her reactions and the like. There was that one chapter where she was going to go all the way, or very much wanted too, but she stopped. Considering the fact she actually likes Aki and won't let him do anything, I find it hard to believe that she'll want to do anything with a guy she knows nothing about.

But I know the type of manga this is so yes I expect something will happen.

@andrewvscr bro , can you share the source of your spoiler I have friend that knows Japanese maybe he can translate the source, if you don't have inconvenient, of course.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane @FalleNxHunter @psgokhan @edwardlou
And anyone worried about an NTR-NTR twist need to re-read the first volume; Aki and Sensei are birds of a feather, and are personality-wise setup to be made for eachother, their relationship goes beyond "Horny wife messes with young boy".
Just like Masami-chan's existence, this Kazuhide guy is just here to make Aki grow a back bone and pursue Sensei more aggressively.
She would do something to make Aki jealous, but never put him in despair.

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
I swear this was going alright, yet really slow pace before all this "NTR" possibility bullshit.
Highly doubt on NTR at all in this one, but still the bait is fucking stupid, just adding on drama because why not?

Dex-chan lover
Fair enough. I just would hope that nothing comes of this either way because we didn't have 79 chapters of development between the three main characters and why they all are attracted to one another for him to be cucked for no reason by a character that was just introduced and has no relationship or established connection before hand to anyone involved. @yasashikakashi

I really hate how this was introduced, too. I liked the manga for the characters and their interactions, and shoehorning this in really is starting to test that @silentfx

Fed-Kun's army
People are overreacting to the possibility of an NTR implementation. Keyword "Possibility". If there was actual NTR taking place in this chapter then I would understand, but there isn't any yet. Sooooo.... relax.

Dex-chan lover
@yasashikakashi i think u are right with all this introduction for Aki to grow. At this point NTR would destroy the show for me and i would drop it for sure.

Dex-chan lover
I will repeat what i have been repeating for the past 3 dozen chapters, its a work by Tsuya Tsuya, the MC is not gonna be happy by the end, if you think they are gonna get together and be happy, you are sorely mistaken, all of Tsuyasx2 works have some pretty fucked up ending that leaves no one satisfied.

NTR is not even gonna be the least of what is gonna happen.

@boag You keep saying this on almost every chapter but a few of his works have happy endings. I've read them as well. Yes the majority have bad endings, but not all. Stop. It's a serialized manga that's decently popular and the main attraction is the MC and Sensei's relationship, he doesn't have to do the same stuff. It's a different situation when compared with doujins as doujins are self made and published products whereas now hes with a publisher and magazine etc. and, again, here the main attraction is the mc's and Sensei's relationship.

Now I'm not saying you're wrong but we get it, its probably gonna go bad but it's not guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread