Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Was Kazuhide so Crazy?

@boag Read my comment again. Hes done both kind of happy and bad endings, moreso bad endings therefore I'm well prepared for it to go either way.

Dex-chan lover
@Darudius
I read your comment, but at this point the only way to settle the debate is to wait and see what happens.

I just bought the magazine from convinient store and readed ch.60
The spoil are true, ch.60 mostly consist of MC speak with assistance-chan and she tell her story about how she met the douche guy
flashback when her just came to Big city from countryside and when they were at hotel she almost let him has his way because she's still naive back then
But the douche guy are trash like everyone expect so he talk shit about how lame her underwear are so she punch the douche guy in the chin and the end.

And then she tease MC that 'Woman-san next door maybe something might happen to her'
MC get all nervous and waiting till 6pm she still doesn't come back and until almost midnight Sensei come back and MC rush to meet her at the door and Sensei face is fluster(red)
And the MC is like 'What with that facial expression'

and yeah the chapter end right there so the Author probably bait readers hard on this one from the look of it.
if something really gonna happen to Sensei this chapter(ch.60) would show it already but there aren't anything show just flashback and story to ruse thing up from assistance-chan

So we have to wait till November if you don't have patience I suggest you wait till November/December and read it in one go because this gonna bait you so hard especially to the people who can't handle NTR element in the story of any kind lol

PS. and don't ask how can I readed ch.60 it obvious at this point that I live in japan

@Taitoru, Thanks for the info. I'm just gonna assume Sensei had sex with him, which is a shame but expected. That way I won't be surprised or disappointed.

@Darudius

There is no indication at all that she have sex with him she just have fluster expression that's all and we can't really assume anything out of just that. and just as I said this is probably bait/ruse to get reader worked up so.

From the look of how this manga story as far as it goes the douche guy probably in this story to make MC jealous and make a move on Sensei and be more decisive and douche guy probably gonna get out of story soon enough,

Aggregator gang
Guys trust me on this but I know an NTR bait when I see one, and this is one of those

I don't believe the author will change the pace of Manga and suddenly put sense to fuck another guy besides Mc.

Dex-chan lover
Bro has game, also hehe that feeling where your stomach hurts, your blood pressure drops, your head is numb... ntr.. ehe tat feeling it's... something special ...

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that should work on sensei as well - take her out to dinner, fill her up with alcohol, and then bang the living daylights out of her. I doubt Aki will appreciate the irony of the situation, but maybe he will eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread