Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - Isn't Her Switch a Little Sudden?

Double-page supporter
Amusing Chapter. Also, is this the first time they mentioned "cuckolding" by name? I think it is, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
He has no problem jerking off to her moans while getting ravaged by her husband, but when he thought that his playboy buddy did her he start crying? Well it make sense I suppose because one is her husband and the other is a womanizer who just meet her a couple of times and yet could go with her all the way unlike the MC.

Wait, what do you mean he got turned on while imagining them having sex? are you fucking kidding me? I take back what I said, this shit makes no freaking sense whatsoever.

@BlindThreat by name probably, before she was only talking about netorare, since that's the kind of manga Aki draws or uses as a reference.

Dex-chan lover
Well we already knew that MC was a huge cuck. But I guess we got some progress at least.

Dex-chan lover
The only way for this to go the netori route is for Aki to grow some balls - and stamina, lest we forget that this woman's libido is over 9000...

Dex-chan lover
Page 10 is how the husband will feel, also knowing the author that's how you'll end up anyway LOL

Dex-chan lover
Commenters bring up the husband. But it's not the same. New guy would have ruined her forever and Aki would have no shot with her - at least not in any meaningful way because it would be an entirely different level of looseness.

Also while she is immoral for cheating the husband doesn't seem to want her or even like her given their interactions. I mean it makes no sense because this woman is a goddess but there it is.

Aki "liking" her is clearly talking about a different level of attraction. He realized he is in love with her.

It would be funny if the twist is the husband on his "business trips" is ploughing some flat as a board (legal) loli because he actually prefers that over his specimen of a wife.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ninja hell most of us don't care about the husband who doesn't treat her nice . the author clearly don't want us to sympathize with him, going far as not puting a face on dear mr husband

Users who are viewing this thread