Rakujitsu no Pathos

When you remember that this is a netori manga and the wife is actually a huge slut who can't stay loyal to the sugar daddy she married that works hours to support her and also has sex with her from time to time. What makes you think she won't stay loyal to mc after they go out? Hope the husband gets that bank after divorce and they don't make him out to be a cheater whos been seeing other women, just to lighten the issue between wife and mc.

This manga never fails to deliver also it is understandable as why some relationships are doom to fail, they were never meant to be... But rather experience to learn from and becoming a better being for both parts, a lesson and if you learn and apply what you do and do not make same mistakes but rather new ones. I don't think you will fall in not territory...

FTU

Quite comical how it has 7.51 ratings. OMEGALUL

It's degenerate trash.

1/10

Handjobs & NTR: the manga

Seriously? 69 chapters in and NO sex? Not even a fucking monk goes that long

The author has some well known sonXmum NTR incest hentai mangas as well. Kind of wondering what this supposed to be... well whatever it is not worth my time.

@Gervinho23 That is a common theme in this manga that the same chapter being showed in both character perspective. I think it's pretty cool, it's just the later chapters was very held back in between our main characters.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this. It's trashy, both of them are fairly shitty and the relationship is dysfunctional AF... But the author does it well with escalation and both POVs.
It starts dragging fairly hard in the latter chapters though.
Somewhat NTR-ish, but it's more netori(MC stealing) than netorare(stealing from MC) and there is no "despair".

Is it possible that this manga would get axed if the story gets nowhere or something? Just commenting my opinions out loud! 😡

Users who are viewing this thread