Rakujitsu no Pathos

Generic Japanese NTR fetish garbage. Are we supposed to enjoy watching a woman cheat on her husband with her student? 1/10

I've skipped back and forth through various chapters and everything I say is by seeing cut up parts of the manga.

The teacher makes me mad. Mainly cause I don't like the bossy tsundere type that blue ball's the MC. What makes me even more pissed off is that from what I've seen he's okay with it. I just don't like when shit gets real hot and steamy and then they don't continue, it ticks me off to the max.

Also, I know a lot of people are talking about NTR but honestly for once I encourage it. From what it sounds like, he denies her "womanly needs", as seen he talks to her harshly, and leaves her alone for days to weeks at a time. I'm fine with this type of "NTR". Like I said before the only thing I don't like is how the teacher is that bossy tsundere type but that's it.

Although it's not terrible, I don't think I wanna continue trying to read this seriously. I MIGHT come back in a couple weeks to see if anything has had serious progress.

Been here with the series since the beginning of its scanlation. If you wanna see sum fuk...go read the Mangaka's hentai. Characters are the same there as here. If you want to be forever teased, welcome.

For those who are planning to read.
If you are reading it for the plot then don't
If you are reading to wank then don't since they will leave you mid air whenever shit turns hot the author cock blocks us if you are here for boobies go on enjoy it

I enjoy this series a lot, it might just be nostalgia but I've been keeping up for 2 maybe 3 years now. As much as I like it, I honestly don't think the author even knows where he's going with the plot at this point, there hasn't been much growth and it's really saddening because it has/had a lot of potential.

Who's the senpai, sensei talks about? I think I've forgotten something if something was mentioned in the previous chapters...

Well, apparently, I enjoy this cockblocking. It has a different taste than the all-out war. Though, I must admit, it's kind of a waste to draw the last blood on this endless teasing. Nevertheless, good stuff if you are already familiar with the concepts and enjoy them. If not, find some other materials to work on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah idk how much more times i can be blue balled untill i finally decide to drop this mild cuck shit, ill stay for another 2-3 chapters but after that im out guys

Users who are viewing this thread