Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san

There's nowhere to buy ramen within 6 hours of my house. I live in suffering and self inflicted pain.

Same. Cup noodles is our only salvation. That or making our own ramen

Dex-chan lover
The Ultimate Guide to Japanese Ramen, Why you Should Eat Them, and How to Enjoy Them so Thoroughly it Makes You Hungry Again.

Aggregator gang
I have no clue what the manga is talking about but I just read all chapters because the designs were really good. Kinda boring

The right word to describe is : the ultimate guide how to enjoy ramen.

I expect lots of information. But, no.
Cooking manga always take someone's perspective in enjoying their food, but, I find this manga kinda boring; we just see her eat, put on a face full of satisfaction, and the delicacy of every drop in the bowl. It's lack on the presentation.

The author takes from the side of her experience, her daily activities that make it become slice of life-cooking manga. We really just enjoy what she does. Even when her classmate curious about what she was doing, everything was nothing special.

But, maybe I'm wrong. It's already 7 volumes and we still in volume 2.

Dex-chan lover
oh boy time to crave for some quality tonkotsu ramen that's really hard to find in jakarta again

Due to unfortunate real life circumstances, Koizumi-san is left without a translator so we're unable to continue until we find one. If any translator reads this and is interested in reviving this manga, please pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread