Ramia-Yana - Ch. 1.1 - ~A Hero's town~ The pigmy (part 1)

Contributor
So happy you finally started drawing this, I've loved your design and concept of Ramia for years! Also cool of you of publishing the manga here.

TGS

Group Leader
@Pathos91 Hah, yeah, been a while since I first started posting about her online. The story was always though being slowly developped, but honestly the wait was needed to improve my skills and workflow. And it gave me enough time to make the plot's structure solid and improve Ramia's character and design.
EZhRttfXQAAjaXH

EZhKQ7VWoAELkJa

You can already feel that this will be a good fantasy story, not the ordinary harem-cooking-isekai stuff (well I read that stuff too ^^).

And I like the art-style. It has a special dirty look.

Edit: Damn I just noticed that this is a solo-project that was added from the author personally.
I see so much potential, but with this detailed art-style (and the current patreon-income), the release-schedule will not be as fast as I initially hoped...

Still a great find.
The artworks on pixiv are also great, the "Hero Ramia" artwork shows two versions of Ramia - the Ramia of this Manga story and a version where she did not go through some hardcore sh*t in the past. I am happy that this Manga has the hardcore Ramia version :D

Dex-chan lover
Good potential here, lots of little world building and art

Probably the best of the user-submitted manga so far

@TGS My only criticisms are that the pacing seems a bit weird, make sure that your composition flows well as not to be too busy and we can tell everything that's happening in panel, and to make sure and flesh out the world a bit more beyond the main characters at some point.

It's really good so far but I could foresee some...Problems if left unchecked.

TGS

Group Leader
@Tamerlane I have the overall plot, lore and characters already fully decided, I took a few years of taking my time to develop it, actually. So shouldn’t be a problem hah.

Double-page supporter
"*Read from right to left*"
hmm okay
"Hehehe... The what's is hero, matter, limit the that your of abilities?"
hmm

Dex-chan lover
thank you for sharing this here your passion for this project seems to literally drip from each page keep up the fantastic work.

Dex-chan lover
The art has an interesting style, it a little overwhelming but it full of personality and surprisingly i can discern most of the things in the panels.

And a female lead stacked shortstack... me like.

The English needs a little revision though, a little wonky but readable.

@TGS

The story was always though being slowly developped, but honestly the wait was needed to improve my skills and workflow. And it gave me enough time to make the plot's structure solid and improve Ramia's character and design.

You stop that, I don't need another idol to be inspired from.

Users who are viewing this thread