Ramia-Yana - Ch. 1.3 - ~A Hero's town~ The pigmy (part 3)

@dualInfinities

Please stop being antagonistic. I haven't said or done anything offensive to anyone here. My initial post was just me giving my own personal opinion on a character. Ever other post I've made has been in response to other people directly responding to me. I even said that I respect the other person's viewpoint. I wouldn't have said so much as another word if nobody had responded, because it was never my intention to rile people up. I have the right to my opinion and my own mindset, same as anyone else. If anyone is on a high horse, it's you, since your post absolutely reeks of an "I'm right, you're wrong" mentality. I turn that back on you; "get off your high horse". If you had wanted to have an actual discussion, I'd have been happy to respond in kind, but responding in that manner was completely uncalled for and frankly, I want nothing to do with you now

Edit: If you're going to respond to this anyway, we should probably keep any further discussion to the inbox. There's no reason to clutter up the thread with an argument

Yo that would have been me slumped on the bed half dead after a night with her no lie

Dex-chan lover
Page 7: I'M GOING TO GET BACK AT YOU! FULL FORCE!
Page 8: Kill me... I'm dying... the woman beat me at sex...

Dex-chan lover
Bit weird that her ass is fatty big rather than swole glutes big, but I understand the desire for artistic license here. Also, her foot scars look like she got numerous surgeries rather than injuries during combat tbh, which should have severed at least a few toes if they cut that deep.

@Guytsu Nice try with the backpedaling, but slutshaming is slutshaming no matter how much context you try to surround that fact with.

@guy10 10/10 post; never change.

TGS

Group Leader
@twinklecake her bones are harder than normal humans, cutting her limbs or even fingers would be difficult, so thought it would make sense for her to get scars on the toes.

@twinklecake

What exactly was I backpedaling? I don't remember what I posted (I can't find it) but my way of thinking is my way of thinking. I have the right to my own mindset same as anyone else. You not liking the way I think doesn't change that. Besides, that goes both ways. You may not like my mindset, but that's obviously because your mindset is different. That stands to reason that I wouldn't like your mindset as a matter of course

@EminentLine

I don't remember what I said, but I've never been religious. Whatever it was, as I said above, that's just the way I think.

Dex-chan lover
@Guytsu You have the right to have an objectively backward and societally destructive mindset, yes, but then, I also have the right to look down on you for it.

It's inane to psychologically fuck people up about the way they wish to go about satisfying their sexual needs since there isn't really anything inherently wrong with it and it does zero harm. (Other than offending the sensibilities of people who object despite not even being relevant. Like you!) Sexuality is the core motivating factor around which all other forms of motivation have been built, evolutionarily speaking, and trying to get someone to repress urges related to that is just plain selfish and narrow-minded and leads to a cascading psychosexual set of problems that we in 2020 are barely beginning to scratch the surface of. Education concerning how it all works, and general do's and don't? Sure. Instilling shame and outrage? Fuck off.

You said you have kids? I'm really sorry for them. I truly hope they've grown out of whatever bullshit they've picked up from you.

@twinklecake

Whoa now, why in the world are you so antagonistic? Can you point out where I did any of that? I never "fucked over" anyone, and I never tried to force my own views on others. I even said in my very first response to someone that I respected their views despite being different from my own. I simply stated (now that the page is loading, I can see my past post) my own opinion and how I dislike promiscuity. That is literally all I did; voice my opinion on something that happened in an online comic. What exactly did I do wrong, besides apparently offend your overly-sensitive views on sex?

You are literally blowing everything I said out of such proportion that you're making stuff up that I never said or even remotely implied. I don't like promiscuous women. So what? I'm not the only person who doesn't like sex for the sake of sex, and my not liking that has absolutely nothing to do with you whatsoever, nor would it obviously change your views on the matter. You are literally hating on me for the sake of hating on me, since, again, I've done nothing even remotely like what you've accused me of. It sounds like nothing more than you trying to make yourself sound self-important, and that kind of bigotry is uncalled for. You've shown yourself to be a horrible person.

Dex-chan lover
@Guytsu A lot of that is actually fully true. I can see that now that I almost came on my keyboard 5 minutes ago. Sorry.

Dex-chan lover
He did accept the lap pillow... made of those water-mouthering sculpted T H I C C tights................ lucky fucking bastard.

I wouldn't mind if she pulled the Uno reverse card one me.

Users who are viewing this thread