Ramia-Yana - Ch. 2.3 - ~A Hero's town~ The old Hero (part 3)

love the classic memes

5WbNjfD.png

Double-page supporter
I thought Ramia was he former hero. Though seeing her in a Nun's Garb was NICE and now I'm even more interested in what happened back then.

Supporter
Did not expect Ramia to be a nun before, would like to see more of that part of her life.

Dex-chan lover
I think Ramia has a thing for playing mommy... how do i get a piece of that action?

Even in nun garbs Ramia abs still find a way to show up... that or the author will take any opportunity to show them, what do you say in your defense @TGS.

So Clea is gay, that got me by surprise, but she and her brother really are alike, i kind of can see from where they got it madam Gertrude is a tough lady.

Dex-chan lover
If the kid becomes a hero and slows his aging like Ramia, can they date?

@alacaelum I'm not sure how literal that is, but it would be funny if her and her brother go tag-teaming with one another for the same women.

TGS

Group Leader
@jackslate Initially wanted to make a short arc for chapter 1, but the more I progressed on the storyboard and the more it became super long because I underestimated how much stuffs I had to put on paper just for it.

And by the time I noticed the gross miscalculation, it was a bit too late to changes plans, lmao. So yeah, see it more like a first arc.

Users who are viewing this thread